Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

someone on the opposing team was hacking. >_> had to bail. oh wait can't log out so I gotta crash the game

if anyone was wondering, he was getting revived right as he died on the same exact spot. couldn't see his id due to sega's stupidity on not letting us see our opponents info.
    Last edited by EvilMag; Mar 14, 2017 at 01:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

oh man is reaching legend to be even fucking harder now, sure is fun getting matched up with first timers or lower ranks
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I feel like punishments might only affect the first person that leaves. I just need 155 more points for legend so I can stop playing this. It isn't worth it after that since I already got the things I wanted and overgrinds don't exist.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Mar 14, 2017 at 02:09 AM.

Wow, so it's basically "pros like you should play with noobs for fun!" now, isn't it?
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Well yeah... it's a competitive ranking mode, ditching is being a quitter and should be discouraged.

Issue is there's no things like team rankings and not being able to queue up with friends.

I think group queueing would break the game. Coordinated groups would have a massive advantage over solo players.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    someone on the opposing team was hacking. >_> had to bail. oh wait can't log out so I gotta crash the game

if anyone was wondering, he was getting revived right as he died on the same exact spot. couldn't see his id due to sega's stupidity on not letting us see our opponents info.
    I ran into one of these people. It was pretty easy to exploit this person for kills, since it wouldn't refresh his weapon on respawn. He promptly ragequit after being ganked on the spot (he had a sword, I just kept dropping a pointblank megid on him since rising edge has a blind spot at point blank distances).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I ran into one of these people. It was pretty easy to exploit this person for kills, since it wouldn't refresh his weapon on respawn. He promptly ragequit after being ganked on the spot (he had a sword, I just kept dropping a pointblank megid on him since rising edge has a blind spot at point blank distances).
    You had a Rod hehe I would've added humiliation and smacked his dumbass til death. Dies get behind him again rinse and repeat. Though I guess his team wouldn't like that if they saw you. No doubt pride has gone out the window since they can't rage quit anymore they will welcome hackers with open arms if it means they don't have to play PvP longer.

With the harsh lose penalty people would do anything to win. Even if they have to use an umbra to cover weapons.

I may welcome cheat on my team but will blacklist them as well. Wouldn't want they on the other side, right?

Anyone got tips for running away from megid?

The lag make megid extremely unpredictable for me. Like how do i even get hit by megid running straight line away from it?

I really want to be able to stop hugging walls when someone fire a megid lock onto me