Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

I fail to see how I am entitled when I've been offering common sense ways of preventing the problem. By all means the APR penalty should have been there since day 1. Nor is me leaving right before the end "ruining" anyone's fun. If you want your play mode to be taken serious but can't even put in enough effort to add the penalty... Also low priority queue was not there either. Or if it was then oh boy there was a ton of people in it because until Sega made that announcement the queue was instant.

"The suspensions carried out above applies to accounts with violations over a certain amount of times between March 1st ~ March 15th. Some suspensions within this period were unrelated to the battle arena abandonments."

If I was to take that at face value then you were boned even if you stopped at their announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I don't cheat but I can be fucking paranoid with them using ban as punishment, and this includes dc'ing as well. People 630 for many reasons. either their server suddenly decided to shat on someones net or accidental disconnect or etc. People rage because this ban hammer can hit everyone whether you play legit or not due to disconnectivity.
    And that is fine that you get legitimately disconnected from the server once in a while. They won't bad you for it happening here and there. If you're disconnecting every other round, stop. Stop and actually check your network and make sure shits are not dying, not playing a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    A friend of mine got banned, but he only dc-ed 3 times in BA. First was when the server f-ed up and SAO moment happened (cant exit the match, cant log out, only way is Alt-F4), 2nd one is when SEGA decided to make emergency maintenance. 3rd one is during a match, and all of these 3 dc is not even continuous or in one day.

Then in normal ship, he dc-ed twice (again, not continuous) in Mother EQ and PD EQ respectively. So that makes it total of 5 times. So, is the ban justified on him? When the 2 times he dc-ed is SEGA's and their server's fault?
    Not trying to blame your friend, but is your friend sure that he's not getting a ban for some other offense that he may have caused?

A friend of mine ditched 6 times in BA and is not banned, so disconnecting 3 times most certainly will not get your account banned.

Sega still made a great job creating this paranoia to all their players. I'm not gonna touch BA until sega remove their retarded method of ban hammering, servers can still shat for no reason whether my internet is stable or not and my networks is stably fine and dandy.

Off topic so I don't have to start another eyesore thread.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=10874

Breaking News: Gift Receptor is available on units!
    Due to a technical issue in ES, gift receptor is now available on ragune leg units. You can transfer luckyraise on your newly made *12 units without getting called a leech!

However we will remove these illegal luckyraise on later maintenance. You account maybe suspended while we are resolving this issue.

Create holes in your game and punish those who ventures, that's the PSO2 we love! Long live Lord KMR!

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Off topic so I don't have to start another eyesore thread.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=10874

Breaking News: Gift Receptor is available on units!
    Due to a technical issue in ES, gift receptor is now available on ragune leg units. You can transfer luckyraise on your newly made *12 units without getting called a leech!

However we will remove these illegal luckyraise on later maintenance. You account maybe suspended while we are resolving this issue.

Create holes in your game and punish those who ventures, that's the PSO2 we love! Long live Lord KMR!
    There was a similar issue with returner a while back. I also recall the volg raptor/chain combo ban threats. They just suck as game designers.

People got banned for the Chain thing, except it wasn't because they were using Chain, it was because they did Magatsu "too fast" that SEGA didn't think they could be doing it without Chain Vol/Banish.

Was a week iirc.

If modern day SEGA were to make Street Fighter, they'd remove combos, because those originated as a bug.

Man, it reeks of fear and loathing in here. Maybe I should just quietly grind out BA for a while for fun.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Those returner unit bugs are from shops are within EP4 right?