Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Friendly reminder that 右 is "right" and 左 is "left". You can use these to direct your team to certain lanes in Forest/Volcano.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You can also use うら / 裏 to signify rear attacks / "someone is trying to attack you from behind". Use さがれ / 下がれ / てったい / 撤退 / 逃げろ to tell people to fall back or retreat. It can be extremely wise to have your high rank players start backing off at 30 seconds. (If you are in volcano and you have a huge lead, you can get away with retreating the last 1:20; as long as nobody dies, they can never catch up if they don't try to chase you down)

Do people use words for "above" and "below" for Tokyo?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Not really. The premise is simply that Tokyo above ground is highly visible, so the only thing you could possibly say is 裏 to signifiy "rear end your side", and 虹裏 to signify back side of the rainbow stage area..

Why no rush b? Best effective plan ever!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Was today when we got the 150SG for reaching Legend in the first week?

That was the Fortune Tellers Academy Collab. If the players could correctly predict how many people would hit Legend first week, we'd get SG for it, with the number of SG dependent on how many people got it right.

But let's be honest here. Anyone who predicted anything other than "over 150" was throwing away their prediction.

We need more english speakers to play this mode. i can hardly direct these JPN fools with the words you gave us in theposts above.
    The Original Veteran of PSO 1. Player IDs: Yumiko2004
    Igns (Yumiko2004): See PSO 2 character list on my profile. I don't have time to update this every level up. I'm a RPer on Ship 2. I started a new group from the ashes of old ones, but I'm not ready to make it public.

Welp, my internet stopped working near the end of a Battle Arena match. While my team was losing.
    It's been nice knowing you all. o/
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I Dced in the middle of a match. I deranked back to A5 from A4. It was losing anyways.
    The Original Veteran of PSO 1. Player IDs: Yumiko2004
    Igns (Yumiko2004): See PSO 2 character list on my profile. I don't have time to update this every level up. I'm a RPer on Ship 2. I started a new group from the ashes of old ones, but I'm not ready to make it public.