Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    Lemme guess, the battle ship still keeps the block system so its matchmaking keeps it per block instead of adding the whole ship pool? (correct me if im wrong but i doubt they remade the block system just for this)[/SPOILER]
    Of course there will be blocks. No one would bother buying premium if sega allow whole ship matching.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by sparab; Mar 1, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    Inb4 obscure block for organized trade wins 12/12 mpa for +1 grind-ups farm
    I am personally expecting this to become standard later on actually, even in public games. It will be standard etiquette to just let one team win every game so nobody has to really play.

Almost nobody is excited for Battle Arena, it's going to die very quickly, much faster than Challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I am personally expecting this to become standard later on actually, even in public games. It will be standard etiquette to just let one team win every game so nobody has to really play.

Almost nobody is excited for Battle Arena, it's going to die very quickly, much faster than Challenge.
    All the more reasons to farm now.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

(Looking at lv1 arks league)

Waht are you talking about?

Don't see what Arks League has to do with it.

This happened in Infinity, nobody really wanted to play Battle so everyone just did win trade.

Don't see what Arks League has to do with it.

This happened in Infinity, nobody really wanted to play Battle so everyone just did win trade.
    Most people get same score at low level leagues. Except few elites just can't accept a tie #1 just to ruin everybody's day.

I doubt trade win is going to happen in pug since you get more score for battle achievements.

I don't see it being really possible too, because it's going to randomly group you into a color. The one where you can pick color is password match, and IIRC that type doesn't give you any item rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I don't see it being really possible too, because it's going to randomly group you into a color. The one where you can pick color is password match, and IIRC that type doesn't give you any item rewards.
    It's entirely possible for people to do an "x color always wins" sort of thing, where people just let that color always win. Obviously people out of the loop will mess things up, but if the majority of players understand it would be pretty easy to rig matches like that.

Doesn't seem too fair though, since RNG may decide it hates you and places you on the losing color 5 times in a row. Unless all you care about is spending 20? SG per match for the end scratch though, then yeah winning or losing probably doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Obviously people out of the loop will mess things up, but if the majority of players understand it would be pretty easy to rig matches like that.
    And that is enough to motive people start killing each other! Seek peaceful resolution in killing games always end in vain.