Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    the client does display 630 on your screen and such so couldn't you just log erorr codes and and have the server request this log upon connection to determine whether the last 'log out' was a 630 and not apply the penalty if it is ?
    I can force 630 by time-out my router for some time... but I don't wanna do it 'cause of place on expert block I camp so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I can force 630 by time-out my router for some time... but I don't wanna do it 'cause of place on expert block I camp so hard
    The thing is exactly that though, DC shouldn't be included in all this. Most of the quitters quit to get a better run in the block they're in, and purposefully DCing would make them lose that block. Just slap a "connection cooldown" which is an easy solution that has been applied to tons of other games (I mean every time you DC/leave EQ, quest becomes unavailable for x minutes, and amount increases the more you leave/DC. That way, random 630 isn't so bad unless it repeatedly happens in a short span of time and leavers lose runs and eventually miss a whole EQ if their cooldown becomes too high.

First the expert block solution which isn't even a solution to begin with now this.Beginning to think they just pick an answer from a mystery box or use bingo to solve these problems at this point.

Just read it more closely on bumped.org... It says if I'll have bad connection during raid EQ I can say goodbye to my account which I spent on 6000+ hours online and 1k+ bucks. Really!? I wish them to die with another tsunami or atomic reactor station explosion.

Just read it more closely on bumped.org... It says if I'll have bad connection during raid EQ I can say goodbye to my account which I spent on 6000+ hours online and 1k+ bucks. Really!?
    I REALLY doubt it's a permanent ban.
    I wish them to die with another tsunami or atomic reactor station explosion.
    Why are you always such an ass?

really? gonna wish the harm of all of japan over sega? gg

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I REALLY doubt it's a permanent ban.
    Why are you always such an ass?
    'Cause I hate: idiots, morons, tards, stupid and fats. I met them everywhere in real life and here I'm suffering 'cause of them too. And I wish them all just to die with more terrible death I can imagine. Yes I'm a mizanthrope.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    really? gonna wish the harm of all of japan over sega? gg
    Local catastrophe will be enough
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 4, 2017 at 08:06 PM.

'Cause I hate: idiots, morons, tards, stupid and fats. I met them everywhere in real life and here I'm suffering 'cause of them too. And I wish them all just to die with more terrible death I can imagine. Yes I'm a mizanthrope.
    This is like the epitome of a first world problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    This is like the epitome of a first world problem...
    In real life: my boss is a stupid old fag and co-workers are lazy tards with poor discipline... On the streets drivers-assholes and idiopic pedastrians who just block the way. I hate them all.
    Here: Sega make idiotic moves towards players and these players are... different kinds of them tought, about 25% of them is good in all aspects.But 75% really weak, slack, die on round floor, or just don't know what they doing. I hate them too.
    But we got really offtop here.

I remember old times in World of Warcraft when all raid chat was full of querries "Please kick me!"
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 4, 2017 at 08:38 PM.

In real life: my boss is a stupid old fag and co-workers are lazy tards with poor discipline... On the streets drivers-assholes and idiopic pedastrians who just block the way. I hate them all.
    Here: Sega make idiotic moves towards players and these players are... different kinds of them tought, about 25% of them is good in all aspects.But 75% really weak, slack, die on round floor, or just don't know what they doing. I hate them too.
    But we got really offtop here.

I remember old times in World of Warcraft when all raid chat was full of querries "Please kick me!"
    Come on, dude. Come on, man. Are you seriously going to wish death on another person? Just 'cause some people are assholes doesn't mean you have to be one too, that makes you just as bad. Aren't you much better than that? Come on...