Default Cant receive items from mail?

Hi, i just started this game 3 days ago. I did use invitition system but what i got were only mails, and no item was received.

What i meant are items notified by mails, or by system message and supposed to be in system storage, but my sys stor were empty all the time.

Hours ago i got a reward while inventory was full and system announced the item had been transfered to my storage. I checked all kinds of storage but they were empty.

Does using pso2 tweaker ( i got all programs from latest posts on ark layers) prevent item being sent to system storage? I didnt get any reward from npcs gifting system as well.
    Last edited by Dakkoon; Mar 7, 2017 at 07:55 PM.

I think you got to reach a certain level if I recall, but I forgot what level.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I think you got to reach a certain level if I recall, but I forgot what level.
    I was at 49 already when i made this post. The mails were sent at lvl 10, 20, 30, 40.

The rewards for the Friend Invitation system are given to you by the ARKS Road Admin Astarte (the caseal located by the elevator directly across from the campship).
    Also, NPC gifts are only given to you once you increase their affection level enough, then you'll see a pink gift icon over their head; you collect the gift by selecting "Talk" when interacting with them.
    As for the storage full part, it is possible that whatever you received as a reward was stackable and just went to that stack in your storage.
    You will never receive any actual items via the mail system, just notifications regarding certain things.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 7, 2017 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You will never receive any actual items via the mail system, just notifications regarding certain things.
    What i meant are items notified by mails, or by system message and supposed to be in system storage, but my sys stor were empty all the time.

The rewards for the Friend Invitation system are given to you by the ARKS Road Admin Astarte (the caseal located by the elevator directly across from the campship).
    Can you confirm this? The account linked through invite system did get rewards from system storage while my main account didnt get anything.

Also, NPC gifts are only given to you once you increase their affection level enough, then you'll see a pink gift icon over their head; you collect the gift by selecting "Talk" when interacting with them.
    Yeah i did fill the affection bar, talked to them but nothing happened.

As for the storage full part, it is possible that whatever you received as a reward was stackable and just went to that stack in your storage.
    I was pretty sure the first 15k EXP card i received from story quest were gone, i had not gotten any copy before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkoon View Post

Can you confirm this? The account linked through invite system did get rewards from system storage while my main account didnt get anything.

Yeah i did fill the affection bar, talked to them but nothing happened.

I was pretty sure the first 15k EXP card i received from story quest were gone, i had not gotten any copy before.
    • System storage is rarely used anymore, and has mostly been superseded by using the Visiphone to deliver items to players.
    • That is based off of the information regarding the invitation system that is on PSO2's official website.
    • Did they have this icon over their head?:
    • It would have gone into your storage with the first empty slot. Mind, EXP Tickets are in the same item tab as Monomates and other consumable items.

Also, as to your original question, using the Tweaker would not effect any of this in any way as all of these things would be server side, while the Tweaker only deals with client side modification.

• System storage is rarely used anymore, and has mostly been superseded by using the Visiphone to deliver items to players.
    • That is based off of the information regarding the invitation system that is on PSO2's official website.
    • Did they have this icon over their head?:
    • It would have gone into your storage with the first empty slot. Mind, EXP Tickets are in the same item tab as Monomates and other consumable items.

Also, as to your original question, using the Tweaker would not effect any of this in any way as all of these things would be server side, while the Tweaker only deals with client side modification.
    They still send items to sys storage when inv is full or stack is at limit, or when invi system is involved, i tested on other accounts.
    Ark road npc only exchange items, she doesnt reward me any blue badges. I dont think she relates to invi system, only gives us more options at lvl 10,20,30, ...
    Yes they all had gift icon on their head but i didnt get anything from them.
    That was my first 15k exp card, there was even a system message saying my inv is full so 15k cards had been sent to my stor, i checked and relogged many times but there was not any 15k card in all kinds of storages.

Looks like only my main account get this problem, does anyone know how i can send troubleshoot to pso japan officer?