Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neek View Post
    The Shine Blue 12* unit from the PvP is a great choice for anyone who currently doesn't have a 12* Rear unit. It's a decent and unit to pair with the 11* Double set for anyone just starting the game until they know what they're doing so that they can move on to 12* Arm+Leg as well. It really has become a lot easier to get gear now that you can buy most things without needing premium.
    As someone who is currently using pp crafted double units and whatever good rear they can find, I feel like I'm losing a sizeable chunk of PP whenever I try to swap them out for something else. What arms and legs do you tend to have in mind?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

I currently have kaiser+orbit set (with an orbit weapon ofc) in your expert oppinions should i get this rear and a 12* arm like itsuki´s or whatever you reccomend or should i simply keep the ones i have? I dont plan on switching out the orbit weapón by the way.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quick Q: where do arena boosters come from? Swiki doesn't have them in the battle scratch listing (though it may be incomplete at this point).

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Quick Q: where do arena boosters come from? Swiki doesn't have them in the battle scratch listing (though it may be incomplete at this point).
    it's in normal Battle Arena shop : 250 coins per booster, meaning 3000 coins per pot lv 3 !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 9, 2017 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    it's in normal Battle Arena shop : 250 coins per boosters, meaning 3000 coins per pot lv 3 !
    That's like, two hours of grinding Arena. Which isn't that bad honestly, considering how most of this game's grind is time-locked content.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    I currently have kaiser+orbit set (with an orbit weapon ofc) in your expert oppinions should i get this rear and a 12* arm like itsuki´s or whatever you reccomend or should i simply keep the ones i have? I dont plan on switching out the orbit weapón by the way.
    Depends what you want, really. Your setup currently sits on (without affixes) 37 pp, 50 hp, 140 atk. That's a lot of attack but not a lot o f everything else. PvP rear + Itsuki arm + Orbit leg (and weapon) is 12 pp, 350 hp, 75 atk. You get a lot of hp but lose a lot of everything else. It's not that much better defense-wise either.

On the other hand, a simple saiki set is 45 pp, 100 hp, 60 atk (assuming x2 pp craft and x1 hp craft, adjust as you want). Austere x2 + union leg is 39 pp, 215 hp, 85 atk, and very tanky too. Not as tanky as izana units but good luck with those.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    On the other hand, a simple saiki set is 45 pp, 100 hp, 60 atk (assuming x2 pp craft and x1 hp craft, adjust as you want).
    If people are still going to insist Saiki is relevent, then I reserve the right to maintain that Double still is too. :T

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If people are still going to insist Saiki is relevent, then I reserve the right to maintain that Double still is too. :T
    It's not really relevant. If you try to match it against the 12* + orbit combo given (crafting all three saikis for hp) then it actually is worse number-wise and doesn't provide any extra ring slots.

The number was given for comparison purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    As someone who is currently using pp crafted double units and whatever good rear they can find, I feel like I'm losing a sizeable chunk of PP whenever I try to swap them out for something else. What arms and legs do you tend to have in mind?
    You're going to lose PP unless you use Whitill x2 which doesn't have good defense or any HP at all. Union has the best overall stat balance right now but you'll still lose 22PP. Izane is great if you don't mind the PP loss but some classes might not need that much HP.

You will have to choose whether you want the extra ring slots or the extra PP, you can try make up for some of the lost PP through affixes but that can get expensive. If you don't feel like you need the ring slots then you should consider 11* sets or keep what you have but who knows what sort of rings that they might add in the future.

Ah, I see them, thanks. I actually saw them when I first looked at the vendor, but I thought those were weaponoid boosters based on the icon and didn't read the actual name.