Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why do you people even play PSO2?

All I hear from this forum is how awful every new thing (and old thing and... basically everything) is and how incompetent SEGA is. Because of that, I find myself wondering:

Why hasn't everyone just given up on PSO2 yet? What keeps you coming back despite everything?

It seriously baffles me why people still play this game when they have nothing but negativity to express. I almost never hear about what people actually like about PSO2 here. So I'd like to hear what keeps the people of PSO-World from just walking away.

Because the game is fun? Most of the stuff people don't like about the game has to do with game balance, and inconsistant systems. The actual moment to moment gameplay is fun though.

People are complaining because they like the game and want it to be better, not because they don't enjoy playing it.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I don't. The terrible balance ruined the great gameplay. Now it's all about oneshotting things faster. At least, it was last time I played.

I have not played this in years. The game itself is fun, but always its the players that can ruin it.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I tend to just ignore the tryhards and nitpickers and focus on just enjoying the game in my own way. I haven't had any critical "fuck this game" kind of outbursts.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

It seems like people just like to complain these days. Some people just aren't happy unless they are complaining about something. I play because I enjoy it. Personally I'm not crazy about the episode 4 story line but oh well, nothing I can do so I just play the parts I enjoy.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I'm really only here for the core gameplay. The story and Sega's decisions on money making are fucking atrocious and I hate them. But the gameplay is something I can't find anywhere else.

PSO2 is a fun game to be honest.. the content keeps me wanting to come back and play

However , I admit as the world is .. there are some fucked up people. I just played beach wars earlier and there were 2 party's of 4 each people the rest of us were non party.. I had no idea what in they were doing . Its like they were playing in their own world( mind ) without regard of other players. I mean they were just zooming around hitting mobs at random and the best part , they do not even res dead people. to put it simply no teamwork lol

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

At least it's not PSU. ...dear god, that game.

PSO2 is the only game I can think of where I can use boxing gloves. Great music, great environments, etc. I would be playing it if I had a good computer, which I might get once I save enough money from work.