Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

l like the game alot.. keeps me wanting to come back especially because of the buster quest... however,

I copied this from the rants threadTopic was created by me)

I am planning to give up on this game .. cause so many stupid players here.. first time I died 3 times in a row in buster quest..because no one was helping me .. they were doing their own thing and it was grade 3+... I actually quit the match and lost points.. and now when I want to start main match again to gain points I cannot fucking find anyone.. great... keep going like that and I may just leave the game for good

Edit: This is a great game.. but I am sorry that there are so many stupid players around.

Its because of idiots that no one can have nice things cause its always ruined by them.. be it games or whatever not

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    l like the game alot.. keeps me wanting to come back especially because of the buster quest... however,

I copied this from the rants threadTopic was created by me)

I am planning to give up on this game .. cause so many stupid players here.. first time I died 3 times in a row in buster quest..because no one was helping me .. they were doing their own thing and it was grade 3+... I actually quit the match and lost points.. and now when I want to start main match again to gain points I cannot fucking find anyone.. great... keep going like that and I may just leave the game for good

Edit: This is a great game.. but I am sorry that there are so many stupid players around.

Its because of idiots that no one can have nice things cause its always ruined by them.. be it games or whatever not
    >Dying 3 times in buster quest
    Bring a scape doll
    Spoiler!

A free2play game with minimal pay2win aspects unlike most korean/china MMOs.

Frequent updates/always have some sort of event going on which free players get to enjoy as much as the premium players.

I enjoy the combat - and no holy trinity is always a plus in my books. Dodging/blocking actually means something and not just trading hits with enemy to see who dies first.

And it is relatively easy to catch up when I take breaks from PSO2 compared to when it first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanonn View Post
    A free2play game with minimal pay2win aspects unlike most korean/china MMOs.
    I agree wholeheartedly by this statement.

this game always makes me wonder if the staff are all otakus with their models of waifu shits in-game... just think, we have dakimakuras (hug pillows) as weapons, then look at all the costumes and accessories we have especially for the female stuffs, its like, instead of focusing on gameplay content, they're more focused on costumes, how bout some new running animation since Cast can swap between 2 options, no? okay.

but on the other hand, you can still buy those AC limited content through player shop, and this game feels like a console game which I really really love to play, its not like those point and click, and then spamming either 1-9 keys or other buttons on the keyboard to attack lol

Quote Originally Posted by NegaTsukasa View Post
    At least it's not PSU. ...dear god, that game.
    Eh I think PSU's gameplay was fine, but it was plagued with really uptight/shady players and a useless localization team.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)