Default Ra/Br Help needed

Hey there, so I've been playing pso2 for a while but I'm starting to get the impression that I'm missing something big time. I'm a veteran of pso in general but this one has me stumped in several places, mainly I can't help but feel like I'm severely underpowered.

I'm currently using the following items (all of which I believe I got from the matter board rewards):
    Lambda Swann +5, 8 star
    Launcher Legacy 10 star
    Flucuixa/Flecuete/Flegrance armour set

I'm at lv64 Ra/lv46 Br. Any help along the lines of what I should be looking for or doing to get better equipment would be great. I have heard there are some client orders for Zeig that can get you better equipment but I can't seem to complete the first one.

you can buy on visiphone for units start with 11* units....it's so cheap
    for weapon nox NT-weapon...
    if you achieve that, start doing collection file, start with revolucio....

Oh by the way, use RA/HU....it is good for beginner like you,
    choosing Ra/Br....is hassle on survival and not good on mobbing,

have fun playing this game
    Last edited by morkie; Mar 20, 2017 at 10:16 AM.

The shop search on the visophone keeps asking me for a 5 number password and then gives me an error message in japanese. @_@

Thanks for the Ra/Hu tip, I'll look into it.

well input your first created password then do it again....
    open the visiphone to enter the password,...
    this will ask everytime after you log-in, but once you input the password, it will not ask again,
    Last edited by morkie; Mar 20, 2017 at 10:44 AM.

Zieg units are at this point outdated and useless. Instead I suggest buying a set of saiki units from the visiphone. Hell, even Hiei units might be better than Fahren, if crafted.

For a weapon, like morkie said - a 12* Nox NT, and simultaneously start working on a Collection File for a 13*.

Make sure your equipment is grinded up. +10 for units, and at least +10 for the NT weapon. NTs are pretty strong even if ungrinded, but ideally you want a level 3 potential which unlocks at grind level 30.

Use Hiei anyways, Fahren was always terrible.
    Make sure whatever weapon you pick has 50 element(unless you get lucky with a 13+ star, those are 60element). You can add the element yourself, but it makes a much larger difference than a few grinds. Hope you remember your pin.

Thanks all, managed to get myself some much better gear and the game has become substantially easier for me. On with completing episode 3 for me! Is there any advise on skill trees out there?

This is a barebones RA build which you then build around with whatver skills you like. I am not a RA so I can't tell if Sharpshooter or Moving Snipe are good, but they probably are. First Hit might be good for mobbing but those SPs are probably better off spent elsewhere.
    It's probably best to look in the Ranger thread.

We don't need passes anymore for 11* units and 10-12* weapons, so you can buy even stuff like Saiki without premium now.