Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Leveling HU as RA/HU is going to be painful

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Considering we need 21 class cubes to even start grinding after 75 and that fact that SEGA has confirmed future quests will have a 80/80 restriction, I personally think this is a mistake.

I don't have all the class cubes done on all my classes as I haven't played all that much since Episode 3~4, and I don't have the +35 weapon requirements done either for many classes because Collect Files are depressing and too chorey for my liking, and knowing that after my class cubes are done, I still have another 40M EXP to go in a game where levelling is boring as shit, it doesn't exactly motivate me to play more.

I have a feeling that Deus Esca is going to be 80/80 for XH, and I don't particularly look forward to be restricted either out of that, or only being able to play certain class combos.

If levelling was actually enjoyable in PSO2, I wouldn't mind, but when the only content you can really play that doesn't feel chorey is EQ, the game is only solidifying its position as Chore Simulator Online 2, and I think this is going to be the point where I'm going to stop playing again, but this simply is not fun.

I personally wouldn't take it too hard; I don't expect the 80/80 requirement to arrive for some time. Unless it's installed for Deus ESC-A, in which case that's garbage. I'm still gonna complain about the +35 requirement, but only cause I just recently started playing again after three months...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Honestly I don't think Desu Esca will require 80/80 considering its gonna be a while before the majority of the playerbase reachs 80/80. Would probably expect the December raid quest to be the first to require it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I think Sega is aware of their playerbase enough to know that a big portion of them won't have enough time to reach 80/80 for deus esca. There'll be enough backlash to change their minds immediately.

The grind is back!!! xD Joke aside, i doubt Deus ESCA will have that requirement, it's pretty long to do lv 76 to l80 since it's pretty much like redoing the 21 class excubes leveling (though i wonder how some ppl already got to lvl80), and if they see their game more like about playing during EQ time rather than outside of EQ time, and many ppl can't spend hours every day on PSO2, 1 month is gonna be short to do that even on 1 char

EDIT : just wanted to add : when will they add the remaining areas to AQs? that would certainly help to add some variations during the leveling, i don't even ask them to add new stones/weapons in them
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Mar 22, 2017 at 11:34 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Leveling subclasses in general is gonna be annoying.

I'm probably gonna deal with subclasses solely through bonus quests, while playing normally using main classes.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    This ;w;

Levelling my Hu or Ra for GuHu / GuRa on my main (only have Hu, Gu, and Ra to 75) ........ without Hu or Ra tree as main ..... will pretty much rely on rng (Bonus Key to drop) ;w;
    Only got to 76 from last week's Bonus Key (done recommended quest for a week)

Quite painful with that very steep Exp ;w;
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 22, 2017 at 12:10 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

As far as 35+ goes I'd really like to assume that's why they brought back the Revolution series for a whole year so people would have access to getting 35+ easier.

The only draw back of course is either not using said weapon (I don't know how decent/bad the new potential is)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

What grind?
    75 ---> 80
    to me is pretty much a week of playing for those who brand themselves as hardcore.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"