Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Sega is enforcing the "PSO2 is Love PSo2 is Life" playstyle.....get gud or wash lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

"Play the game in our way or get ban." - Lord KMR

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's not about how easy it is to get a +35; it's really easy if you play frequently. It's the fact that max upgraded OT endgame weapons apparently don't count despite the fact that they vastly outclass the majority of available +35 13s, which is why using it as a lock requirement is silly.
    i don't disagree. it was a bad move on sega's part to not count old type 13* at +40. regardless, the comment i was quoting explicitly complained that it wasn't fair to people who live in timezones where they miss a lot of schedule eq's. (that is kind of an odd complaint to make anyways, because sega has been very clear that if you don't live in japan, they don't give a shit about you).

i told that person their complaint about difficulty in getting a +35 for that reason was baseless, because the c/o 13*'s simply had "kill x enemies" and could be done on sh. you could get a +35 13* weapon without ever touching an eq if you wanted to for almost every class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Hence why the gear gate in general doesn't make that much sense...

The Lv. 120 Pet requirement for SU at least makes sense to some degree as far as Summoner goes, but that's because Lv. 120 Pets are objectively good (although which Pet tends to vary on that point).
    the pet requirement is actually the worst one. it takes SO MUCH longer to raise a pet to 120 than it does to get a weapon to +35 due to how little the gauge moves from levels 100 - 120. it's a little bit better if you play es (because then you can feed it some 10*+ chips in addition to the eggs you're feeding it), but raising a pet is a lot more work than clearing a c/o or cf 6 times (or less if you're lucky enough to get a weapon as a drop, since you can get +34 weapons to drop for you)

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    the pet requirement is actually the worst one. it takes SO MUCH longer to raise a pet to 120 than it does to get a weapon to +35 due to how little the gauge moves from levels 100 - 120. it's a little bit better if you play es (because then you can feed it some 10*+ chips in addition to the eggs you're feeding it), but raising a pet is a lot more work than clearing a c/o or cf 6 times (or less if you're lucky enough to get a weapon as a drop, since you can get +34 weapons to drop for you)
    Not saying the Pet requirement isn't any better than +35; I'm just saying that it makes slightly more sense as a gear gate than the +35 requirement.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

*cough* *cough* SG *cough* synthesize bonus *cough*

You could easily get a pet to 120 in 3 to 5 days from scratch by just using 100 ~ 150 SG synthesize at around level 100+. Like just use 10 SG everytime you synthesize and stop when the prices increases to around 20 SG.
    Last edited by arokidaaron; Mar 22, 2017 at 06:26 PM.

Huh, I got a pet to 120 (Redran) much quicker than I got a +35 Astra, though even if leveling a pet was slower than getting a +35 13* weapon, leveling a pet takes no effort whatsoever, I just logged on pso2 once in a while, bought 8*~9* eggs from player shops (depending on prices) and fed them to my pet.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

This shit is too hard for me! I give up!

Easy EQs, where art thou!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    *cough* *cough* SG *cough* synthesize bonus *cough*

You could easily get a pet to 120 in 3 to 5 days from scratch by just using 100 ~ 150 SG synthesize at around level 100+. Like just use 10 SG everytime you synthesize and stop when the prices increases to around 20 SG.
    Wait, synthesize? Is that a feature I haven't become aware of yet?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Being a HU/FI while ESCA Ragne starts making sweet love to a tower is suffering. Now I can never unsee the towers as oversized dildos.

The only way they could outdo this is if they make a new TD that spawns Biol Medunas or Bal Rodos with new animations of them wrapping their tentacles/entire body around the towers just to appease the tentacle/BDSM fetishes.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Being a HU/FI while ESCA Ragne starts making sweet love to a tower is suffering. Now I can never unsee the towers as oversized dildos.

The only way they could outdo this is if they make a new TD that spawns Biol Medunas or Bal Rodos with new animations of them wrapping their tentacles/entire body around the towers just to appease the tentacle/BDSM fetishes.
    Rodos could probably swallow a tower from above, just saying.