Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    That hero jp can have fun with 0.00001 techers in his MPAs.
    Why ? i have achievement, and from 5 my characters 3 of them have 75 techer (
    eventually they will be 80 sooner or later)

Not like I see any Techers during MB VR anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Well big issue with TE in TD VR is that people are too scattered for you to support efficiently. An offensive light build can work fine but why bother when you can lol FO/TE and burn things to oblivion

I'm still rocking dat TE/BR for being able to guren tech cancel to get where I need to get; and yummy banish combos on Exodas, but even with that it still pales on comparison to FO/TE on TD, although I find the former combo funnier to play there

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Actually, during my time playing VR ...... I saw more Te than Fo
    Br is the most common one though.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I'm pretty sure more Te will pop out once their Fo hit 80. Don't expect more shifta, though.

I didn't do it. I'm just suppose to put it somewhere.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Well big issue with TE in TD VR is that people are too scattered for you to support efficiently. An offensive light build can work fine but why bother when you can lol FO/TE and burn things to oblivion

I'm still rocking dat TE/BR for being able to guren tech cancel to get where I need to get; and yummy banish combos on Exodas, but even with that it still pales on comparison to FO/TE on TD, although I find the former combo funnier to play there
    If you're having an issue supporting with Te in TD-style EQ due to scattered players, then you stick to a high damage player whom you know is pulling their way in a good way.

I feel, If I'm pulling 20k+ DPS in TDVR, then zanversing me is going to do a whole lot more good than running around with your head off.

That being said, running Te in pug TD is asking for trouble unless you're in a party already, in which you can just community with your party and carry the whole MPA since you really only need 4/12 to carry enough so that the remaining 8 can manage with their lightened workload.

I've only ran TE in pug TDs a handful of times. I usually go to what I consider the center of the map between waves and start throwing buffs leaving it up to the other players to either run over for a few seconds and get buffed or don't get buffed.

I actually do that on Force anyway even though my Shifta only adds a minor damage boost. So using MB VR as an example I'll go in front of the center tower and start casting Shifta repeatedly. I've seen SAs for TD4 that tell the players to go to the center to get TE buffs.

Wait, aren't Techers "deployed" in TDVR (or any TDs in general) mainly specialize in crowd control (melting mob hordes) and not support-buffing the MPA? Not that it can't be done as efficiently as another class could, but as far as specialization goes, Techers are at least the most resource-efficient mob hitters.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, support-buffing the MPA can be done at each completed wave only at purple / mid tower (or for some people, just at starting teleporter..... since they can extend the buff by themself) ..... then the Te can help with anything it's build for (either wand smacking or Zondeel zanverse thing with their respective party or Maron bombing or anything) ....

Seeing Te casting buff at starting teleporter does feel assuring .... at least for me though.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt