Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Spoiler!

Let's be honest. Did anyone actually think the new requirements would do anything? Besides Sega trying to shove their new grind system down our throats because it is still vastly amusing that a Bouncer with Philodimos+35 is more qualified to be in these blocks than a Bouncer with Austere+40.

Meh, they should have just asked for stage 6-10 of solo xq or something. As it stands, this new req is just an annoyance /:

Some JP suggested making a "hero" block that only takes people who S ranked solo PD. They can gather 30-60 people for VRTD even with the highest entrance bar .

Expert block requirement is a joke in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Some JP suggested making a "hero" block that only takes people who S ranked solo PD. They can gather 30-60 people for VRTD even with the highest entrance bar .

While it sounds nice on paper, the quest requires a lot of badges for triggers, and isn't readily accessible for people who would want to keept trying til it clicks. XQ passes are comparatively easy to get.

I don't think the entry fee is a problem; keeps players from wearing it down through sheer attrition. The problem I'd have with using Solo S rank PD as a gate is that Solo PD is hilariously biased in some classes' favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    The problem I'd have with using Solo S rank PD as a gate is that Solo PD is hilariously biased in some classes' favor.
    SEGA : "Hey!!! We found a way to make everyone play Summoner!!! " xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    The problem I'd have with using Solo S rank PD as a gate is that Solo PD is hilariously biased in some classes' favor.
    Class advantage would apply to any challenging aspect in the current game. I still think S ranked solo PD is more trustworthy than solo XQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    While it sounds nice on paper, the quest requires a lot of badges for triggers, and isn't readily accessible for people who would want to keept trying til it clicks.
    The whole point of a block like this would be to reward players that put in the effort to S rank solo PD. If it were super easy to get like solo XQ then it would be pointless. This block/s would be seperate to the "pro" anyway. So it would be like a 3 rank system basically. Regular Xh (Good), Pro blocks (Great), Hero blocks (Best).
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I'll bite with the Hero blocks only because I have the achievement for S rank solo PD.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post

That hero jp can have fun with 0.00001 techers in his MPAs.