Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Ignoring the fact that it tried to rape a long, metal shaft, ESC-A Ragnus was nice enough to commemorate my first clear with a gift.

Spoiler!

Guess I found my Anti-Phantom weapon. Just in time for Deus ESC-A, too.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 26, 2017 at 07:06 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Ignoring the fact that it tried to rape a long, metal shaft, ESC-A Ragnus was nice enough to commemorate my first clear with a gift.
    Tried?

I really didn't mean TE wasn't useful or viable on TD, it's fact it's really strong if you do things right and place yourself when you need to be at all times. It's just that it requires tighter play both for supporting mpa and clearing stuff in a timely manner ! It's not that TE is bad at TD, just that it requires more effort from the player to yield similar results to other classes as far as clearing stuff goes, which is probably why we don't see as much TE as other classes

As for standing in the middle it largely depends with who you're playing. In pugs it can range from almost the entire mpa passing in front of you for the buffs, to literally seeing no one. I still go for that hoping the former happens !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 26, 2017 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Today got it too. But all I need from this all EQ is F#$ING Orbit Gunslash T_T

DAMN you SEGA for making ONLY Orbit weapon I REALLY need as drop!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 26, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Wait, aren't Techers "deployed" in TDVR (or any TDs in general) mainly specialize in crowd control (melting mob hordes) and not support-buffing the MPA? Not that it can't be done as efficiently as another class could, but as far as specialization goes, Techers are at least the most resource-efficient mob hitters.
    maybe if you're a jp player (ping), but if you're a foreigner, good luck getting your zondeel to do anything if you aren't area host (or happen to live "close" to the area host). ping differential means your zondeels probably won't do shit once a group of mobs so much as start to move anywhere.

Zondeel huh... When my ping sucks I have a problem to hit something running even with Gurren lol. That's why I'm never dream to be in top of TD chart. And this is first of two reasons which made me hate TD stuff.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 27, 2017 at 08:22 PM.