Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Looking forward to the next seasonal. Can't seem to grind Badges fast enough, and LV Up Quest isn't really a solution to that.
    There is no seasonal quest.

As soon as I saw the Beast face in the video preview, got a sudden hypu burst, but it's a bonus scratch face variant item... SEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAA!!!
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I'm actually hoping the item you trade in for the camos isn't a title reward but rather a story board reward. I want all of those camos
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    There is no seasonal quest.
    Just saying. I need another seasonal so I don't have to wait so long between Solo PD runs.

Also, are they teasing a new Quna song at the end?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Also, are they teasing a new Quna song at the end?
    I was wondering that too. She is saying something about ORACLE and Earth.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I was wondering that too. She is saying something about ORACLE and Earth.
    In her dialogue, she mentioned the word "live", which usually means a concert.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

i'm wondering if we can get a phantom emblem everytime we complete chapter 8 or if it's just 1 per character/account ?

It would be nice to be able to peak under her skirt again listen to a new Quna song after so long. Quna songs (and idol songs in general) are super infectious and should be taken in small doses, at least for me and since its been quite a while, I think I'm ready for another infectious dose of idol music before I inevitably try to drown it out later with heavy metal.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    i'm wondering if we can get a phantom emblem everytime we complete chapter 8 or if it's just 1 per character/account ?
    If they aren't a title reward (ie. 1 per account), then they would likely be a node reward (ie. 1 per character); I highly doubt they would make them a Quest Clear reward.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 28, 2017 at 08:49 AM.