Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well that kinda sucks I was planning to do it just to make it, hopefully, a little easier to get what I need from SG scratch. Oh well I only need two more items that UNFORTUNATELY require me to fight RNG instead of trading badges to get them, Record Capture & Matoi Straight.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Well that kinda sucks I was planning to do it just to make it, hopefully, a little easier to get what I need from SG scratch. Oh well I only need two more items that UNFORTUNATELY require me to fight RNG instead of trading badges to get them, Record Capture & Matoi Straight.
    ... I've actually traded those in for SG tokens because I have 3 Records and countless Matoi Straights. I'm at the point now where I just want to get PD's music disc and maybe Bloom A for Veil.

I was doing the LV Quest without even realizing this whole Stargem attack thing was a thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    ... I've actually traded those in for SG tokens because I have 3 Records and countless Matoi Straights. I'm at the point now where I just want to get PD's music disc and maybe Bloom A for Veil.
    Haven't gotten them even once so far. Only want Record Capture just to complete my costume collection. Matoi Straight to use that for one of my characters that wears Persona. Other than that I've been done with this SG scratch for the longest even counting music discs. Got my Double, Loser, and Matoi outfits done including their accessories, faces, and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Oh well I only need two more items
    Same here. I need Veli Bloom A and Matoi Strait too.
    Spoiler!

6800 SG TOTAL spent... I wish I'll get all I want at 10000 >_<

Returned after work today as dead meat with fever like 39.1 so 5-6 runs of each quest is maximum I could push myself to T_T

I only really want to complete my Viel Cutis and Innocent Cluster sets. I got my Record Capture to go with the Xion Long I got a year ago, so I just need the two other items and I'm happy. I'd like the Requiem camo too, but I don't really need it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Funny how from a 12 hour stream we get more SG than from a 2 month long web panel event.

Well decided to go and do what Zulastar did and create a little chart to get an idea of what I have, had, and want. Turns out I wasn't done with music discs but oh well I'll probably get them before the SG scratch ends.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Funny how from a 12 hour stream we get more SG than from a 2 month long web panel event.
    That probably has more to do with the fact that rather absurd amounts of exp, that people actually needed for a change, accompanied the runs that needed to happen.