Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

I'd retract the "Will never see them again" statement and give them a chance to show up on a weekly or monthly rotation. Likewise, I would also put costumes on rotation in the costume shop, eyes and makeup on rotation in the item shop, finally shoulder; arm and leg accessories on rotation in the unit shop. That or make that the place to pick up unit collection files. Simply just to give it reason to still exist. If not that, then rare affixes on rotation in those units.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

The issue with collection files is gating progress on them behind EQs and them expiring. This whole limited time bullshit Sega's been doing with Ep4 is whats killing the game. People are burning out really quick just so they can get the gear before its pretty much gone. You cannot depend of just getting these as drops due to the god awful drop system in this game.

CFs expiring is seriously why I prefer stones. Just make stone grind less grindy and there you go. Tokyo as much I hated the area had good ideas when it came to the stone grind for that.
    Last edited by EvilMag; Apr 18, 2017 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    The issue with collection files is gating progress on them behind EQs and them expiring. This whole limited time bullshit Sega's been doing with Ep4 is whats killing the game. People are burning out really quick just so they can get the gear before its pretty much gone. You cannot depend of just getting these as drops due to the god awful drop system in this game.

CFs expiring is seriously why I prefer stones. Just make stone grind less grindy and there you go. Tokyo as much I hated the area had good ideas when it came to the stone grind for that.
    So Revolucio and Aura files don't exist?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So Revolucio and Aura files don't exist?
    you mean the CFs they had to revive cause of this issue? Aura isn't a bad grind I can give it that but only a few weapon types got an Aura. Revo can be bitchy due to not getting the boss you want at the end of SHAQs. Issue with both of those is you'll need to play BA if you want the pots that are important.
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

you mean the CFs they had to revive cause of this issue? Aura isn't a bad grind I can give it that but only a few weapon types got an Aura. Revo can be bitchy due to not getting the boss you want at the end of SHAQs. Issue with both of those is you'll need to play BA if you want the pots that are important.
    You make it sound like Arena is a bad thing. Unless you happen to dislike Arena.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You make it sound like Arena is a bad thing. Unless you happen to dislike Arena.
    I honestly don't. There are some people that may not like it and that can be a turn off to them.

I honestly don't. There are some people that may not like it and that can be a turn off to them.
    That's true. I think it would be better to state that the good relevant weapons are EQ gated.

That's true. I think it would be better to state that the good relevant weapons are EQ gated.
    Oh most def. I do like for Aura that if the LQ you need is not up, you can still complete by other means. I just wish all CFs were like that.

If I don't get any 14* till my 3 month prem ends I'll just quit...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    If I don't get any 14* till my 3 month prem ends I'll just quit...
    That's driving a hard bargain, considering the rarity of 14s.