Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for people to play good pvp

I'm tried of losing because of JP idiots rushing and getting killed at the last 30 seconds or other stupid stuff. I want more of our community here to play so we can actually make progress. We can then finally organize well and stick together and finally be able to understand orders.

I'm sure we can all sync at the counter by entering at the same time and get put together every time, so not able to play together when its random is BS.

I want my legend.
    The Original Veteran of PSO 1. Player IDs: Yumiko2004
    Igns (Yumiko2004): See PSO 2 character list on my profile. I don't have time to update this every level up. I'm a RPer on Ship 2. I started a new group from the ashes of old ones, but I'm not ready to make it public.

Yeah... I haven't been very lucky too... Been juggling between S5 - S4 - S5 - S4... A lot of the matches are lost at the last seconds... =S

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Considering that matchmaking will pair players up based on similar player win/loss ratio (it prioritizes w/l ratio then proceeds to find the next best match if it can't find one that fits all the criteria), you could only use this method if you can ensure everyone can advance equally (not likely since you won't know what everyone's loss count is).
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 3, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Considering that matchmaking will pair players up based on similar player win/loss ratio (it prioritizes w/l ratio then proceeds to find the next best match if it can't find one that fits all the criteria), you could only use this method if you can ensure everyone can advance equally (not likely since you won't know what everyone's loss count is).
    That's not the only problem. Put 12 players in the same empty block, and you're done...
    The problem here is... At least 6 players would have to be willing to lose the rounds up. XDXD

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Well, you COULD try going to an empty block with your assembled group. I'm pretty sure people are matched on the same block, so if there are twelve people in an empty block, then the chances of those twelve people getting matched are bound to be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    That's not the only problem. Put 12 players in the same empty block, and you're done...
    Oops, MDashK beat me to it. He's absolutely right, though.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It's definitely not priority per block. Besides KMR having already stated that the priority goes to w/l ratio, they aren't going to match a Legend with a D5 player.

But besides that, the most obvious problem mentioned above is there. Whose going to willingly offer themselves up to the chopping block? You're going to get screwed over no matter what because of team randomization.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It's definitely not priority per block. Besides KMR having already stated that the priority goes to w/l ratio, they aren't going to match a Legend with a D5 player.

But besides that, the most obvious problem mentioned above is there. Whose going to willingly offer themselves up to the chopping block? You're going to get screwed over no matter what because of team randomization.
    Well, you'll just have to actually play instead of arranging to get a specific person to LEGEND!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Wow, you so pro; I wish I can be elitist like you FeelsBadMan

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

IIRC Sega said block does not matter, you're paired with anyone on any block, regardless of what block you started from.

Wished they used that system on normal blocks.