Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO2 JP AC Scratch: Winners Design 4 [Side A]

It's Here!!!
    ...yeah >_>

A handful cool stuff and mostly meh things. This might have been the most disappointing design contest yet, like 5 times more boring stuff than usual won this time.
    Why do jps tend have such a boring as hell taste? We got a friggin' housewife outfit for Christ's sake over all the amazing costumes that didn't make it.
    Not to mention the incredibly lame rocket punch camo and the utter fail hamster bag camo. The entire point of the hamster bacg was that it looks like a hamster's face, yet sega failed and it looks like a generic, boring as all hell bag now.
    Also, head pudding, what the actual fuck?
    We got stuff almost exactly like this in masses from FUN scratch, absolutely no one needed a stupid head pudding when have stuff like head curry already. And if, then FUN scratch would be more than enough.

Worst part is that Sega seems to actually throw away all or almost all other entries, they could easily save a lot of money and make players happy by changing the contest to have everyone vote on stuff they like, the stuff with most votes wins but everything above a certain threshold is popular enough and all will gradually be added in scratch.

I'm only gonna get a few things, of the entries I would have gotten over half:
    • Type-3 Straitjacket, maybe if it's not overpriced too much
    • Rakshasa Garment in a couple of colors I think
    • Luna Stilna, maybe some of the colors look good
    • Rakshasa Hair, unless overpriced like hair can get
    • Fluffy Bob Hair, unless overpriced like hair can get
    • maybe White / Purple Gothic Collar, but I get the feeling it's gonna be expensive as hell
    • Photon Fish B
    • Rhapsodian Wrath

Of these it's only 4 I really like, Rakshasa Garment, Fluffy Bob Hair, Photon Fish B and Rhapsodian Wrath.

Wow, 1 item in the FUN scratch, soon they will scrap it and fill the AC scratch with room stuff and silly nobody-will-use accesories just to bloat it.

Nothing of interest for me at least, 10/10 will still buy stuff to resell months later.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Feather hair costs as much as expected. Rakshasa's price tag is a surprise though. It does look nice, just not 50m nice.

I'm still waiting for Sega to realize they save money and make players happy if they give us all the awesome stuff from the various design contests and not only a handful items each.
    Cause then it doesn't matter what entry one except for the designers.
    But Sega has never been one to actually have an eye for good business.

It's not practical that they'd ever do all of the entries.

At the very least, the contest winners should be chosen by an open vote by the player community, which it never is apparently, and we get shit like this as a result.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    It's not practical that they'd ever do all of the entries.

At the very least, the contest winners should be chosen by an open vote by the player community, which it never is apparently, and we get shit like this as a result.

Which can always be argued as a skimpier version of a previous design contest winner.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Which can always be argued as a skimpier version of a previous design contest winner.
    They are nothing alike.
    The shoe and the symmetry of Rakshasa is just...
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    They are nothing alike.
    The shoe and the symmetry of Rakshasa is just...
    Exactly. One is asymmetry done right.
    What we have now is literally everything that can possibly go wrong, did.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post

Zephyrasence is simply better than Rakshasa, hands down. Even better, I got it in green, which Rakshasa doesn't come in.

Not to mention the amount of male fashion is even more dismal than usual. 1 month : 1 wear and 2 costumes, and all that is just female stuff that male chars can use.

Seems like the new ratio for male only stuff will be one every 2 month now, in before we get one item a year or stg.