Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I never really paid a lot of attention to the collabs. I might see things I like and buy it but chances are if its a camo or costume I'll grow bored of it and eventually sell it on the market.

If I was to pick 3 collabs from things I have actually seen, or seen the most of it would be:

Fate
    Persona
    BlazBlue

Honestly still surprised we never got a Tager costume for men from the BlazBlue collab.
    Im actually more surprised we didnt get makoto, bullet or taokaka for the fanservice and hakumen for both genders (a la SORO costume), Fi knuckles makoto would have been awesome, they could always collab with central fiction.

My top collabs would be

Blazblue (was trying to cross my fixed character hands fingers for this since ep2)
    Disgaea (just because prinny mag dood)
    FFXIV
    Nep (tho it needed more CPUs)

*:i will probably go crazy for the frame arms girl collab so ill reserve a spot.

Lets see if this collab gets greenlighted and what gets collab´d, will it be the 1st season? will we all get fairy wings? or will it be the gunz expy?
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Well SAO collab will be... booring.
    Costumes: nah we're have tons of them already and SAO's costumes is nothing special tought.
    Weapon camos: nah again. Kirito's and Asuna's weapons and nothing else can be mentioned here. Hekate is only camo I gonna collect but no chances it will be released.
    Acessories: I can't remember any good things I wanna apply to my chara from SAO, ALO or GGO
    Hairstyles: we're got similar to Asuna's and Kirito's hairstyles already...

So I still have my thumbs up for Overlord collab.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Apr 9, 2017 at 08:58 AM.

I'd prefer Overlord or Konosuba. But SAO gets a thumbs up too because of all the people getting triggered by it.

In the end it's kinda irrelevant if it's popular or not. What matters is only if the content is good.
    As much as SAO is hated, it has a number of great outfits and camos.

That aside, we are getting one of the dumb animal face accessories / face types of the design contest.
    The contest had an entire 4 different animal faces in the closer selection that was featured on the site and we actually get one. It's hideous.
    What the hell is with all this furry recently? My anime online rpg can' be this furry!
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Apr 10, 2017 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    In the end it's kinda irrelevant if it's popular or not. What matters is only if the content is good.
    As much as SAO is hated, it has a number of great outfits and camos.

That aside, we are getting one of the dumb animal face accessories / face types of the design contest.
    The contest had an entire 4 different animal faces in the closer selection that was featured on the site and we actually get one. It's hideous.
    What the hell is with all this furry recently? My anime online rpg can' be this furry!
    Same reason really. SEGA's decision. SEGA chooses the item design contest winners. They also choose how to handle things that don't exist in this version of Phantasy Star. Which is why we are getting a beast face to cover the problems they would have getting Laia, from PSU, in the game when we don't have a Beast race in PSO2.