Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POS2 glitch?

Default POS2 glitch?

[Has anyone had this problem? where outfit bugs out for some reason, i have tryed to fix for several days now , i dont use any mods, i have tryed re-downloading the game and re-downloaded the tweaker and still the same problem

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...pstlfrnbtt.png
    http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...sjt1qnctf.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Abyss Queen Ivy; Apr 7, 2017 at 09:22 AM.

Since you have tried redownloading the game files already, I would say the next thing to try is to do a fresh install of your GPU drivers.

Not enough vram for the textures or something? Not sure, I always get it after hanging around in the game for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Since you have tried redownloading the game files already, I would say the next thing to try is to do a fresh install of your GPU drivers.
    i dont think its any of the files, i deleted all of those when i deleted the game, someone told me that full screen was the problem. but i play in 3840x2160 because thats whats recommended when i do play in Virtual Full Screen i cant get the text to match resolution.Is there anyway i can get the text to match i wouldn't mind playing in virtual full if tht fixes the problem and doesn't hurt resolution

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    i dont think its any of the files, i deleted all of those when i deleted the game, someone told me that full screen was the problem. but i play in 3840x2160 because thats whats recommended when i do play in Virtual Full Screen i cant get the text to match resolution.Is there anyway i can get the text to match i wouldn't mind playing in virtual full if tht fixes the problem and doesn't hurt resolution
    I really think this might be a GPU problem. As IMACOP said, it could be a RAM issue, but it might also be fixed by doing a fresh reinstall of your graphics drivers.
    What is your graphics card?

Should be handling it fine, so it could easily just be a corrupt driver, especially if it only started happening recently as the most recent driver update for AMD RX400 series cards was earlier this week.
    How To Uninstall Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on a Windowsฎ Based System
    How To Install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on a Windowsฎ Based System
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 7, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

I actually tried out what she said, I raised my pc's resolution as high as i can, and ran virtual fullscreen, it DOES make the text smaller, it wasnt even anywhere near the 3xxx resolution she has, but i noticed the text thing, and my graphics card is perfectly fine. It seems more like pso2 just doesnt mix well with big resolutions.

The text thing just requires an edit in user.pso2: Guide: UI scaling
    The texture bug out seems like it is a driver issue since Ivy indicated that it only started happening in the past several days, which coincides with the recent AMD driver update.

I tried that text guide, it seems it only works on making text smaller, but not bigger, which is what's needed