Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Buff Bouncer/ Nurf Force / Pats on the back for Braver.

I'd nurf all technique values with the trade off being that all techniques can be charged like Namegid for 3x their damage on burst. Basically you have to charge to do damage. Bouncer in turn can get a skill that returns techniques to their previous form and values, and can call it Rune or Quick Casting. Techer can retain all original support tech values and have no need to charge them.

And to Braver, a boot to the head.

The only idea I got long ago for TE that wouldn't kill any TE combination would be a skill working like this

Wand Tech Conversion : trigger the skill, then either whack or use a tech : if whack, Techs will become unusable for a limited time but in return, wand melee will be drastically more powerful during that time. if you use a tech, you just reverse that. Would allow both casting and melee TEs to greatly improve their damage in their strong area, while giving a handicap that is notable enough to not just be popped willy-nilly (and of course the tech increase would be inferior to melee increase to avoid the tech sides of thing to become too OP)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Apr 11, 2017 at 07:27 AM.

What about... L/Wand Stance Up? You know, like how TMGs have a Stance Up Ring that gives them a ridiculous boost to Ranged damage? There could be a L/Wand Stance Up ring that does that, but for Wand, and the boost is for Striking/Tech.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Make standing snipe and moving snipe into 1 skill, make it happen regardless if you move or stand still, no delay or wait time to apply bonus (so much for "fast paced action rpg").

2x the weakpoint damage if applied to weakpoint, normal "weakpoint bonus" multipliers if hit everywhere else.

Make WB jam apply to other people, own wb damage is unerfed.

Remove 3/4 charge time from EA/SC reduce windup from Sphere Eraser and double the ticks per PP comsumption, make it so you can spam PP burgers while channeling the effing lazor and make turning speed while firing at least 50% faster.

Maybe then i would hit 999999 like these rainbow bunny plush carrying chain triggering Su people and not be ashamed of averaging in dem parsers.
    Last edited by Ziel; Apr 11, 2017 at 09:17 AM.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    What about... L/Wand Stance Up? You know, like how TMGs have a Stance Up Ring that gives them a ridiculous boost to Ranged damage? There could be a L/Wand Stance Up ring that does that, but for Wand, and the boost is for Striking/Tech.
    I'm not really fond of that way because, like it did for GU/RA, every non stance class will be shafted with this, which means TE/GU, TE/SU and TE/FO will all disappear, which is kinda stupid.
    Besides we have enough unconditional damage up already, and TE would need ridiculous multipliers to make it a worthy bossing class, and giving them unconditionally just sounds wrong. I'd like something that gives a substantial boost, but that boost comes with a price (what I proposed would be if you melee, you can't support and if you tech, you'll have to manage PP well and deal with stuff coming at melee range differently)

Oh boy here we go,somewhere i can shitpost in peace.

-Give wands PAs
    -Gives Jetboots access to compounds with a jet boots specific JA compound damage boost.
    -Remove guard stance only lock on guard stance skills.
    -Add L/Bow Nonweakbonus for weak stance.
    -Reduce rapid boost cooldown from 90s to 30s.
    -Buff the PP gain for partisan normal attacks and extend their AoE.
    -Omnidirectional Wired lance grappling.
    -Give rifle access to twice chain
    -Reduce chain triggers multipliers for weapons that arent TMGs/Rifle
    -Remove or reduce vinto gear reset,buff its damage when not used with shift action and extend the AoE of the blast.
    -Launcher PP gain to 5-5-8pp per shot.
    -Elemental burst status effect proc chance buffed to 50%.
    -Omnidirectional aiming for Ein Raketan Type-0,able to fire all three blades from the shot together.
    -Remove early hitstop of reganschlag,buff its travel time,reduce its PP cost
    -Add L/GunslashSwitchParry

Thats about it.
    Oh and R̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶r̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶i̶r̶e̶l̶y̶

Bonus round: PA colour effects match element colour.
    Rod projectile resembles rod element.
    Slightly increase maximum breast size.

Game fixed.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Calm down Selphea, we all know you're the bestest Bo/Gu in da whole wide world
    Jet Boots are already slow enough without Chain :'D

Anyway, every livestream I hope against hope that they finally overhaul skills. The more SPs they throw at the current trees, the more bloated it becomes. If I had to summarize each class, besides weapon proficiencies granted at level 1, it'd look like:

1. One big source of passive damage like a Stance or Weak Hit Advance
    2. One smaller source of damage like Tech Arts JA, Shifta Air, Perfect Keeper, Standing Snipe
    3. One activated class skill like Massive Hunter, Weak Bullet, PBF, Chain
    4. One utility skill like APPR, Flash Guard, JR Cover, PP or HP Restorate

If they balanced each option against each other, made them less weapon specific and cut it down to like, pick 2 of each by level 80, that would make things a lot simpler. To the point where players won't do things like max out Aptitude Up and wonder why they're not doing damage. And it would open options up alot too.

Default Ready for 100% of your Bouncer problems answered?

- Make a Vinto Type-0 that charges for gear like Kazan
    - Improve Distraction Wing's hitbox to where the dash stops on collision and reduce that horrid 25 pp cost or buff damage (expensive af gap close)
    - Kestrel-0 needs either a speed up of animation, a reduction in pp OR no gear consumption
    - Immortal Dove-0 sizable shockwaves for gear consumption *per bar*
    - Starling Fall-0 with shrapnel that home on nearby targets
    - 1.5 multi for elemental stance
    - Justice Crow has gravity well effect or high status proc rate similar to elemental burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Oh boy here we go,somewhere i can shitpost in peace.

-Give wands PAs
    -Gives Jetboots access to compounds with a jet boots specific JA compound damage boost.
    -Remove guard stance only lock on guard stance skills.
    -Add L/Bow Nonweakbonus for weak stance.
    -Reduce rapid boost cooldown from 90s to 30s.
    -Buff the PP gain for partisan normal attacks and extend their AoE.
    -Omnidirectional Wired lance grappling.
    -Give rifle access to twice chain
    -Reduce chain triggers multipliers for weapons that arent TMGs/Rifle
    -Remove or reduce vinto gear reset,buff its damage when not used with shift action and extend the AoE of the blast.
    -Launcher PP gain to 5-5-8pp per shot.
    -Elemental burst status effect proc chance buffed to 50%.
    -Omnidirectional aiming for Ein Raketan Type-0,able to fire all three blades from the shot together.
    -Remove early hitstop of reganschlag,buff its travel time,reduce its PP cost
    -Add L/GunslashSwitchParry

Thats about it.
    Oh and R̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶r̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶i̶r̶e̶l̶y̶

Bonus round: PA colour effects match element colour.
    Rod projectile resembles rod element.
    Slightly increase maximum breast size.

Game fixed.
    There's already a skill for this, it's called average stance and it gives 35% damage on non weak points.

Oh boy Here we go!

Buff Ranger:
    *Add passive force field skill that breaks upon receiving 3 hits. (recharges after 10 seconds)
    *Replace weak bullet with "Power charge". Main class skill; Gives RIFLE 250% damage for 5 seconds. 4 charges at lv 10. 90 second cooldown.

Buff Hunter:
    Add Sword PA: Execute. Hunter holds sword downward and muscles up for one final blow. *Mechanic* You need to press the x button repeatedly to gather strenght* each time the button is pressed adds 500% power to execute (up to 12 times) = 6000% power. (loses 50% of damage if used repeteadly)

Nerf Braver:
    Complete removal of invincibility skill.
    Buff average stance main skill to 25% instead of 15%. Giving a total 45% damage (by adding the averange charge buff ofc)