Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Just For Fun: Buff/Nerf Your Favorite/Least Favorite Class

EPISODE 5 is coming! After EPISODE 4 decided to do little in the way of class tweaking outside of Summoner, they may return to balance tweaks in EP5, now that they're out of the "we're trying to get new players cause monies" hole. Or, we think so, anyway. A man can dream.

Everyone has a class they like. Some of them might have a class they don't like. Whether it's because they're too overpowered, or too weak, or just whatever. With that said,

Pitch a buff/nerf for your favorite/least favorite class.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Well since there are no replies yet I'll just get it out of the way.

Buff Fighter because I am biased. Delete Summoner. :v

Reduce Guren Tessen PA to 1, double the speed, and triple the damage for a few months.

Then kill it like they kill Shunka.

It would be nice if they removed the Main Class Only tags from some skills, like Crit Strike or All Guard (though my main beef with Crit Strike is the fact that the Ring isn't usable by FI subs, which is something that just doesn't make sense to me if it is a Main Class Only skill).
    Also, I kinda wish they would just get rid of the whole Skill Tree structure and just let us allocate points to the skills we want without having to waste any on things we don't need or use; I mean, it is currently better than it used to be, but it's just kinda annoying to have to allocate 3SP on a basic Stat Up that I would much rather put somewhere else.

Buff Techer, wand photon arts please!

- buff Gunslash's PA values (damage and reduced PP cost) since its still stuck in Ep1~2 era compared to other weapons

- nerf Gurren... it only promotes lazy people, everytime i see a youtube video with a katana braver in it, 80% of the time i only see SHING SHING spam...
    Spoiler!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I'd like to see Fi's knuckles buffed. Love the weapons, but they're not usable compared to a lot. ._.;;
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

buff off-meta
    nerf meta

For Techer, create a Wand Charge Attack. You can charge your wand attacks. They're slower but hit super hard (llike x5).
    Trigger Wand Gear 2+ times when hitting only one enemy with the wand normal attack. This will help solve many boss issies.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

These are neither my favorite or least favorite, those titles actually go to Fighter and Bouncer respectively, but I'd like to pitch for those that need the most drastic adjustments imo.

Buff Techer, while it's mobbing potential is amazing, it's bossing power is nonexistent, not even Form Wand makes Wand good enough by itself for bossing. Give it PAs so it has more options than support techs and whacking as well as an attack speed increase so it doesn't feel so clunky. Additionally, lack of synergy between Techers is also a problem, there's never a reason you should have more than one. That should be fixed somehow.

Nerf Summoner, particularly Maron because that in combination with Chain Trigger makes it more broken than anything I've ever seen in general play. Doing 6m+ damage on a Mother stun (not even including Zanverse) with the only requirement being that you spam Ramegid/Safoie-0 is absurd. Not even Gu mains with TMG can do a third of what Maron + Zanverse does in one Chain Trigger.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Apr 10, 2017 at 03:20 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te