Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Buff Techer. Need a "push button increase damage" skill like other classes.
    Remove Limit Break activate animation, make it like Gunner's Showtime.
    Nerf Element Conversion.
    Nerf Chain Trigger and buff TMG.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Nerf Ranger
    Weak Bullet - Dmg multiplier 130% from 255%, 4 shots, 3mins CD, MAIN CLASS ONLY.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I'm not really feeling the classes themselves need to be tampered with much, but rather the weapons need some tweaking...
    Once upon a time, Partisan was the strongest Hunter AND Fighter weapon. Now its suffering at the bottom of the barrel with Jet Boots. Just needs to be brought up to snuff like Sword & Wire Lance (although no one really seemed to notice or care about the buffs to Wires, a while back).

While not quite as bad as Partisan, Knuckles are largely a personal preference / fashion weapon for Fighters these days. Double Saber (and to a lesser extent, Twin Dagger for aerial situations) have been dominating Fighters' weapon palates ever since rings were introduced.

Jet Boots, good lord. Its been over 2 years and the weapon still only has FOUR PHOTON ARTS (no that piece of shit Strike Gust-0 does not count) Not only that, but their overall DPS is among the lowest of melee weapons in the game. (Calm down Selphea, we all know you're the bestest Bo/Gu in da whole wide world)

Katana needs its damage potential shuffled around, I feel. I dont want a straight nerf to it, but rather maybe weaken Gurren & buff some of its neglected & forgotten PAs. (can't forget what never existed / was used for the Episode 4 newbies)

I spend more than 90% of my time playing Melee Classes so if I'm wrong, please pardon & feel free correct me on the following:
    Bullet Bow feels unbalanced, though not as bad as Katana. From what I've seen, if you aren't using some combination of Chase Arrow+Banish Arrow & Kamikaze Arrow / Sharp Bomber-0, you're doing garbage damage with Bullet Bow. I would like to see the other PAs be brought up to par.

Rifle feels the same as Bullet Bows to me. If you aren't using End Attract or Satellite Cannon, you're DPS is suffering immensely. I've seen some players using Sneak Shooter & Parallel Slider-0 a fair bit, but I just don't see how the damage adds up to being even remotely close to EA or SC.

Forces in general feel horribly lopsided to me. Outside of Ragrants (better have 200+ PP) and maybe Gigrants-0, their overall damage feels like its stuck in Episode 3. But once they have their Compound Techniques, suddenly their damage potential skyrockets (if only in burst DPS).

Spoiler!

Just one thing.

Type-0 Shunka Shunran that puts gurren tessen to shame

Chain Trigger: Twin Machineguns exclusive skill.

Quote Originally Posted by ringomaki View Post
    Just one thing.

Type-0 Shunka Shunran that puts gurren tessen to shame
    I'm alright with shunka resurrection

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Remove WB, CT, Banish, Vol and Zanverse.

Buff Gunner : Give them an ability that increase dmg gradually when JAing the same spot.
    Buff Ranger: Gives a non moving and moving stance.
    Buff Techer: Speed increase wand attacks, give PAs and stance.

Add Gunslash spec dont care what class get its ;3

Force feels unkillable sometimes so I think some changes to up the difficulty could be nice.

Change the properties of the support field techs (Resta/Shifta/etc) so that receiving one tick from them means you receive all ticks even if you leave the field. Cut Resta Healing in half/to a third. Or add more quests with the Odin healing reduction mechanic.

Charge parry ring window cut in half, or just remove it entirely.

Change Freeze Ignition to cut down SP cost drastically. Maxing that skill should require 2-5 SP at the most. An alternative would be to replace it with a Freeze DOT or defense cut, though it still shouldn't cost you 15 SP to make worthwhile.

Exclude/Reduce gain on Zanverse from Wind Mastery buff unless Wide Support is learned (basically TE only gets super Zanverse).

How about... TMG Weak Bullet Keep

Every bow attack is now a just attack, because fuck you all :3