Default PSA: Astra sheets in Three EQ's

sorry guys, somnolence may best my clarity, but here goes:
    (please do not be offended if you find the following obvious; it is intended for those who might not)

outside of boost weeks, it is possible to 100% the "nomi" (eq only) node a1 (the mother eq node) in three attempts, with a fourth eq to collect the item of course (yay, zeitaku!). however, a benefit (an understatement, really) of the 150% boost afforded us this week is that it is now possible to 100% the nomi node in only two mother eqs, meaning that one could pick up a blank astra sheet and subsequently get that sheet's astra in only three eq. what a way to conclude the astra sheets' availability period, huh?

the math is fairly simple, but full party boost, 250, 100, should get you close to 50%, if not, depending on what affixes/personalities(?) (e.g. lucky rise) are equipped on death. if that's not quite enough:
    - try eating karaage (10% rdr @ 5 min) just after near death announce, e.g. second cube phase
    - pso2es can fill collection nodes. keep in mind the node selection is random (though a great success can, but not necessarily will, fill [up to] all nodes.) to ensure that you do not waste your daily free node fill, be sure to fill a2 via your preferred method (i love riding quests, sooo...) and b1 and b2 are easy via train ghidoran suppression. with a2, b1, and b2 filled, pso2es can only fill a1.
    - star gems (or preferred currency) for 125%(+)

good luck everyone!

oh, wait...

i was going to make a separate thread, but i'll just hijack this one —

PSA 2:
    shop area beast npc and friend can give you 13* weapons (it is a weapon this time, right, not a camo?) until june. please do not waste this opportunity to get a free +35 weapon. if cooldown is still per character, a six character account can +35 an npc 13* weapon in a day, a three character in ~2.

ok, NOW good luck.

oh, and don't forget your level 5 earth area timed abilities

Thanks! You're a swell person!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

250% RDR, 100% triboost, Shifta Drink Premium 2, and a full party boost gives you 47.56% to the Nox weapon portion of the Astra CFs. If you're in a team, you can grab the tree RDR boost, which should push it close to 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    250% RDR, 100% triboost, Shifta Drink Premium 2, and a full party boost gives you 47.56% to the Nox weapon portion of the Astra CFs. If you're in a team, you can grab the tree RDR boost, which should push it close to 50%.
    You missed Karaage food and timed abilities (I think), which I think would push you over 50%.

However, I expected there would be so many Mother triggers all over the place this week that the Nox weapon would not be the bottleneck on the CFs anyway.

Edit: also don't forget Umbla stick and Lucky Rise units (crafted with HP) with Earth 5 Timed Abilities for ultra-leech strats (change to these after after the second cube wave is done)! =D
    Last edited by Loveless62; Apr 13, 2017 at 11:48 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

camp the ever living fuck out of a certain block
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Yes, indeed
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

oh, it should be especially good for triggers! fewer triggers for more astra (so you won't be like me and stop at +32 :/ ), i suppose provided that the other cells can keep up...