Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Guest writer will be Natsume Akatsuki for the full Konosuba experience with our new partners.

Quote Originally Posted by sonisei View Post
    Kimura get fired.
    This xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Wait, so what's the difference between PSO Slicers and PSZ Slicers?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    We and all female ARKS + Huey get stationed on Earth permanently and go to highschool. Phalegdah becomes a very inappropriately dressed substitute teacher who regularly physically assaults her students but authorities don't care. We do more time fuckery but only because our new objective is to make sure nobody knows we're from a videogame, so we need to keep going back in time to fix when we blow our cover. All of the girls from PSU + Ethan get dumped into our school, too. The player gets a full blown harem and the finale of the episode is valentines day where we have to avoid their projectile chocolates that are really just a bunch of talises.
    Xiao revives Xion and Xion manages to make Luther, Ophiel and Adam into good guys and revives them too.
    Quna clones a small baby Haddred that hangs around on her shoulder and it's like he never died.
    The black guy at the beginning of ep1 is still dead, though.
    Casra continues to not do his job and also support Xiera in her tendencies to watch very underaged children be naked.

New class is Mirager. It's like Summoner but it summons naked loli versions of photon blasts since everyone requested photon blast summons so much. Its conducting weapon is a baby mag, and you initiate attacks by massaging it.

We still don't have articulate hands because of "hardware limitations."
    Jesus christ dude
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    We and all female ARKS + Huey get stationed on Earth permanently and go to highschool. Phalegdah becomes a very inappropriately dressed substitute teacher who regularly physically assaults her students but authorities don't care. We do more time fuckery but only because our new objective is to make sure nobody knows we're from a videogame, so we need to keep going back in time to fix when we blow our cover. All of the girls from PSU + Ethan get dumped into our school, too. The player gets a full blown harem and the finale of the episode is valentines day where we have to avoid their projectile chocolates that are really just a bunch of talises.
    Xiao revives Xion and Xion manages to make Luther, Ophiel and Adam into good guys and revives them too.
    Quna clones a small baby Haddred that hangs around on her shoulder and it's like he never died.
    The black guy at the beginning of ep1 is still dead, though.
    Casra continues to not do his job and also support Xiera in her tendencies to watch very underaged children be naked.

New class is Mirager. It's like Summoner but it summons naked loli versions of photon blasts since everyone requested photon blast summons so much. Its conducting weapon is a baby mag, and you initiate attacks by massaging it.

We still don't have articulate hands because of "hardware limitations."

WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT ARE THESE GAMES YOU'RE REFERENCING? WHAT UNIVERSE ARE YOU FROM? ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE PADDED ROOM?

There is no room for good ideas to patch up the royal mess they've made of the story.
    Good god, I knew you were salty, but this is ridiculously ranty.

Have you truly lost all faith in SEGA that you're now a mere misstep away from becoming the next Maenara? Where you destroy everything related to PSO, SEGA, any friends of yours that follow anything SEGA related, and so on and so forth?

------------------

To continue with the theme of batty and completely nonsense-ridden predictions of what EP5 will be... the next Planet will be Planet Seiga. Featuring Kirito from the Sword Art Online series as a secret boss!

.... Somebody kill me now. I've gone and done a bad thing.

Arredoval's post actually made me laught.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

if 7th station announce the new class, can give a skill tree too?
    and we can think if this good on main or sub only...

if tomorrow can get answer, then we have still 3 days to level a main class, that can sub a new class

So I'm still wondering if this Kimura hate is just english community thing only