Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by emanresuj View Post
    yes! i can't wait, so excite
    if i see one more lamentation about +35 13* weapons before laia and lumia have left the shop area, i will scream myself into a coma and dream about continuing to scream. darkers guys. please don't let a handful of dagan keep you and your friends out of the expert blocks.
    +35 13* NT was never HARD. Can get from CO or, for people who don't care about SG scratch can just sit there for an afternoon and use SG to reset and complete 3 Aura CF with leveling quest, if he/she really want to get in asap, he/she can just sit there for whole day for all 6.

It is more of an annoyance to grind extra for no reason. For example,
    God Hand-NT or Fretal Ver2: Expert Block check "wow such expert please come in".
    Austere Fist: Expert Block check "Wait a minute, that is XH block material! Get out!"

For 12* unit, as you stated in your post, it is more of luck. Even with the announcement, I did not see any Ult Amd team with more than 6 people on Ship 9. Well yeah last night there was a 10 man one, but they locked map with password.
    Ship 9
    HU 75 | FI 80 | BO 75 | TE 75

Quote Originally Posted by emanresuj View Post
    yes! i can't wait, so excite

to thread:
    on expert requirements.
    13* weapon:
    1.) talk to laia and lumia until lumia gives her 13* CO. run your favorite darker quest (if you don't have one, try the ruins survey arks quest) until 300 darkers subdued. laia also has a 13*, but you must defeat 100 of three mob types. this may also be easy depending on level up quest that day.
    2.) turn in lumia's order; receive a 13*. this can be repeated on multiple characters. this only requires super hard. this does not require team play. this does not require mpa. in fact, survey quests are 4p.
    3.) repeat for as many of your characters as have access to *super hard* (XH is not required for this; expert blocks are irrelevant to this)
    8.) unlike the unit requirement, you DO NOT NEED TO BE ABLE TO EQUIP THE WEAPON to get into expert blocks. grinding is all that is necessary. and actually claiming the title, of course. you have until mid june to abuse use this method, good luck.

12* unit:
    1.) try to do most of your leveling via level up quests. by the time you have your requisite class cubes, you may have enough badges for your units. trade the badges in for your units. try not to spend badges on weapons unless you absolutely need that weapon; secure your units first.
    2.) for arm, i suspect ultimate amduscia will be more lively now. also, several more trade shops are planned, but were i in this position i wouldn't attempt to leverage hope.
    3.) grind and equip. you have until july to accomplish this, good luck.

not to incite rancor, but no one is entitled to the expert blocks. sega appears to be using these requirements simply to raise the effort floor, so to speak, and nudge people to at least put forth an effort (and not be an undue burden), perhaps even expecting that when a player notices the (potentially) drastic change in stats from equipping the new units, he or she may seek out from there. laterally, i believe sega is using eq ditcher banning as a means of pruning away a mentality in general, not as a means of stopping a specific action. the person inclined to (intentionally, repeatedly) ditch an eq is quite possibly the same kind of person that refuses to use moons so as not to drop from top parse, bark orders, and hastily break crystal. the fewer toxic peoples harassing the more casual people, the more likely the latter are to stay and spend on fashion and keep this game alive. the hyper hardcore typically have the sense to simply play with each other (and not whine about not being having to carry in expert blocks).

in any case, please, take advantage of the shop area npc 13* weapon client orders while they yet remain. in the time some people have been whining, they could have completed these easy quests dozens of times over.

if i see one more lamentation about +35 13* weapons before laia and lumia have left the shop area, i will scream myself into a coma and dream about continuing to scream. darkers guys. please don't let a handful of dagan keep you and your friends out of the expert blocks.
    While I can agree with most of what was said, my issue about these requirement is not so much that it's hard to do (between Aura and Revo files, you should be easily overcoming that with some effort) as the fact that it doesn't feel like an achievement in the slightest, especially people who are using strong OT *13 (contrary to popular belief most of those are at worst 10% weaker than most of the strong NT, Austere being still very slightly behind the best NTs out there). Unit system is even worse, since classes that don't get much from rings can actually be better off with a good *11 set, as they offer good stats and similar (or even stronger) resists.
    So basically, you'll find yourself putting effort into units and weapons that will most likely end up gathering dust in your storage, just for the sake of grinding them to get into expert block. Not to mention if you're not FO and HU, you'll have to end up grinding yet another NT besides Laia and Lumia for the level cap requirement

No matter what people say, I've never been a huge fan of the Expert blocks in the first place, or at least the way they are implemented. It justs creates a separation that I find unwarranted. I'd really like either a REALLY hardcore requirement, so that just a small handful of people can access it, or no Expert at all. I know all the whine people had (even including me at times) at how bad mpas were, but at least we were all playing together, and it made for some fun moments too. I mean instead of parking people into blocks depending on their "skill" or "effort" or imposing a ban policy on everybody, I'd rather have these kinds of options as party settings. Whether you want a nice get-together or fast runs, whether ditchers irritate you to the point of not having them in your mpas or not should be up to the player.

Not that this rant will accomplish anything xD. I do love the game, and it's full of nice stuff, but I feel SEGA could use some finesse when it comes to deal with this kind of things.

The funny thing is that they told us 12* units won't surpass 11* but then also told us to get those damn 12* to get to expert blocks.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by youkatei View Post
    God Hand-NT or Fretal Ver2: Expert Block check "wow such expert please come in".
    Austere Fist: Expert Block check "Wait a minute, that is XH block material! Get out!"
    One of the few people who actually understands the problem here, and people actually think returning players want to come back and farm this crap just so they have a reason to do something in the game again.
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 14, 2017 at 06:46 AM.

I just remembered, but they said last month they will add a way to transform OT 13*s (only if they are grinded +40 and 60 elem) into NT+35 and it seems like it's not gonna be in June updates, so i'm wondering if they're gonna wait EP5 to implement that

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

These requirements are getting way fucking ridiculous, if they plan to gate expert blocks even more, they should just implement a damn gearscore system in the first place, but I can't expect that to happen cuz "SEGA" and their spaghetti code.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I just remembered, but they said last month they will add a way to transform OT 13*s (only if they are grinded +40 and 60 elem) into NT+35 and it seems like it's not gonna be in June updates, so i'm wondering if they're gonna wait EP5 to implement that
    The sooner is better.

Well atleast they're forcing me to +35 a HU wep but when I think that my +40 60 ele Orbit Sword dun unlock the level cap, I just wanna cry. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

*yawn* oh look another requirement to get into expert blocks lets see here. Equip a 12* for each part of body and have them be grinded to +10 and then pick up the title . . . and thats it. Yay waste money on grinding some random 12* because I haven't found a good SET because RNG BS. Once again same as before get the title and then don't worry about the requirement ever again.

Isn't that right 1/1 GU/TE in b20?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Probably gonna be Austere and the first set of Orbit Weapons. I'd imagine Ares would be in there too. Austere will probably have Astral Soul as its SAF.

Rappy Hunter

I don't understand why they keep adding these pointless requirements for expert block entry. All this does is make me curious about how many players could get into an expert block that required you to have all of the more difficult player skill based solo titles... S-rank solo PD + H&H 6-10 + 6-10 BoC + S-rank Phaleg ...without all the unnecessary "weapon +35NT, lvl 80 cap, *12 unit" nonsense they keep tacking on.

How much different would the pug experience be in such a block? I'm guessing the difference would be staggeringly noticeable compared to what we currently have...