Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    Can someone clarify why getting the qliphad fuses is so urgent?

I thought the weapon upgrade was purely for looks and does not effect the stats of the weapon.
    For the 3rd pot and the units

I don't really want to run GuRa but I might since I failed the last 4 ESC-A runs as GuHu. That and some of these randoms are pretty bad. It's annoying to have a Ranger in the party but he does a half-ass job with WB or simply skips using it for the 1st two Hunas fights, running around with his rifle spamming god knows what.... >.>; WB is such a damn problem in these EQs. Why can't Gu get that skill as well... >.>;

Run as RA then, GuRa rifle damage is kinda halfassed especially since you can't swap to Orbit Launcher

(True story - I'm running Ra in Mom, so far Deus has been ok though)

I thought ipad fuses were only for the looks upgrade. So I assume you need 120 for the pot, and since average seems to be 3 per run, thats around 40 runs for a single weapon. I am starting to debate if its even worth I keep doing this eq, or instead just wait 3 months until sega releases a better weapon

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I thought ipad fuses were only for the looks upgrade. So I assume you need 120 for the pot, and since average seems to be 3 per run, thats around 40 runs for a single weapon. I am starting to debate if its even worth I keep doing this eq, or instead just wait 3 months until sega releases a better weapon
    This is the Episode final boss; I don't think it's gonna be outclassed for a long while. Better get farming.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Just a little theory but I think that the Qliph series are more than just a look change. Zein with its strongest potential requires 120 Qliph fuses and so does going from Zein to Qliph. What if by upgrading to Qliph from Zein, you no longer need to spend 120 fuses for the potential but photon spheres? I'd see it as an investment if that were to be true if you decide to swap back and forth between potentials for any particular reason such as re-affixing it. If you still need Qliph fuses on a Qliph weapon to upgrade its potential that would be rather disappointing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    This is the Episode final boss; I don't think it's gonna be outclassed for a long while. Better get farming.
    I mean, the difference from these series compared to an Austere or most 13* release the past year isnt really game breaking. For me the big deal is the double affix affecting HP/PP pools, but as far as damage goes, the difference is probably less than 8% compared to an Orbit. I still favor Orbit over most weapons because of the utility, and while you can indeed use one as a pp battery and switch back to main attacking, I just like the commodity
    So yeah, if they release another "unorthodox" pot weapon like Orbit, I will probably favor that over a 6-8% dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Run as RA then, GuRa rifle damage is kinda halfassed especially since you can't swap to Orbit Launcher

(True story - I'm running Ra in Mom, so far Deus has been ok though)
    Well, That seems better .I need to max my Atra rifle to break lv 80 cap for my Ra (I should have done that instead of upgrading my damn TMGs unnecessarily again...).

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Just a little theory but I think that the Qliph series are more than just a look change. Zein with its strongest potential requires 120 Qliph fuses and so does going from Zein to Qliph. What if by upgrading to Qliph from Zein, you no longer need to spend 120 fuses for the potential but photon spheres? I'd see it as an investment if that were to be true if you decide to swap back and forth between potentials for any particular reason such as re-affixing it. If you still need Qliph fuses on a Qliph weapon to upgrade its potential that would be rather disappointing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Then let's just wait and see for people to test it and report it to JP wiki (ツ)
    Since I personally prefer Zeinesis looks .... but if making 120 Fuse pot into PhotonSphere requirement only, seems worth it (ツ)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

With my Deus runs so far, there are still far more players killed by Deus Hunas (1st form) than there are by the other forms.