Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    JP are left side drivers. If you see someone going right they are probably filthy gaijin in disguise!
    Lies! I'm a filthy gaijin and right side driver on top of that. I naturally go left since day one

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    The pso2 community isn't one for fail mechanics in raid bosses. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the greater whole of the pso2 community is comprised of Phasion Stars eager to drop double digit millions on hairstyles and lobby actions but won't properly affix their gear. Dues Esca/Gracia have been around long enough now to where one would think "failure is impossible at this point right?" -Wrong!

Failed party today, one dude dies four fucking times. I don't know whether to laugh or rage. I mean just seriously. I wish pso2 would mark the shit players. This way you would know who's a fucking fail king and abandon the party before they waste your time.
    Define properly affixed? I had bad run with people wearing 150+ atk and good ones with others wearing Brisa 80 atk, Austere, Ideal(!) with genuine affixes etc

Maybe this person did his/her first Gracia run ever? Bad day (and there are days everyday)? Lag?
    Not a big deal since initial Gracia bug was fixed. You can retry now!

Can someone link the topic where we report everyone all the stuff WE derp. There's none!? Oh well

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Lies! I'm a filthy gaijin and right side driver on top of that. I naturally go left since day one

Define properly affixed? I had bad run with people wearing 150+ atk and good ones with others wearing Brisa 80 atk, Austere, Ideal(!) with genuine affixes etc

Maybe this person did his/her first Gracia run ever? Bad day (and there are days everyday)? Lag?
    Not a big deal since initial Gracia bug was fixed. You can retry now!

Can someone link the topic where we report everyone all the stuff WE derp. There's none!? Oh well
    Some people have off days I would say.
    The first 8 or so times I fought Gracia I didn't die once. Since then I've had a few times I either die once or twice and feeling like a fucking asshole.