Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

My first time ever doing it, I died 10 times due to not being able to follow what is going on on the final fight, but the MPA managed to beat it with 1 minute left and it was still counting down after we were looting oddly enough.One of my 3 party members asked me if I could zanverse, even though I was like one of the main damage dealers with concentrated ragrants III and Umbra Megid shots and gigrants-0 I guess the MPA had no other zanverse provider? I do like 20k+ a hit DPS and big final hits of 140k + with gigrants-0.
    The Original Veteran of PSO 1. Player IDs: Yumiko2004
    Igns (Yumiko2004): See PSO 2 character list on my profile. I don't have time to update this every level up. I'm a RPer on Ship 2. I started a new group from the ashes of old ones, but I'm not ready to make it public.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePSOVeteran View Post
    My first time ever doing it, I died 10 times due to not being able to follow what is going on on the final fight, but the MPA managed to beat it with 1 minute left and it was still counting down after we were looting oddly enough.One of my 3 party members asked me if I could zanverse, even though I was like one of the main damage dealers with concentrated ragrants III and Umbra Megid shots and gigrants-0 I guess the MPA had no other zanverse provider? I do like 20k+ a hit DPS and big final hits of 140k + with gigrants-0.
    Anyone correct me if I'm wrong; If no one else is zanversing, it's still a good idea to zanverse yourself as FoTe, even if you dont have wind mastery. It's still a flat 20% boost to MPA damage as long as you place your talis in good spots. And it shouldnt detract from your DPS that much. Doing it right means a net gain in DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    I think the boss has potential but there's a few things that bugged me. The almost constant cutscenes are really jarring and break the flow of the quest. You get blinded halfway up the tree, which is nice.
    Yeah, this is my main pet peeve too about the boss. The sense of flow is messed up because of the cutscene direction which, in a way, makes it a step back from other bosses who had a great sense of flow.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Top 1-5 have nothing to do with carry, it has everything to do with (missive blob of) score sluts that contribute little to protecting towers or doing something actually useful.
    From what I remember of Ship 2, I can see why.

In other ships, a lot of them know what they're doing; it's just that a lot of the XH block players really do lack the DPS to kill the monsters or even towers quickly and are reliant on Photon Cannons or A.I.S's to contribute. In MBD-VR, it's usually just me and 1 or 2 other people trying to pretty much do everything, and we're basically the only ones that show up on the scoreboard consistently.

I mean, if it takes 2 people to take down a tower, 4 people to kill an Exoda, and nearly the entire team to take out Guranz...
    Last edited by millefeuille; Apr 20, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Anyone correct me if I'm wrong; If no one else is zanversing, it's still a good idea to zanverse yourself as FoTe, even if you dont have wind mastery. It's still a flat 20% boost to MPA damage as long as you place your talis in good spots. And it shouldnt detract from your DPS that much. Doing it right means a net gain in DPS.
    The way I handle Zanverse is to check if there are any Techers in the MPA. If that comes out negative, then I just start dumping Moment Gales as soon as a raid boss is stunned. I lose my opportunity to Vinto, but the Zanverse is a bigger overall boost to total MPA damage.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The way I handle Zanverse is to check if there are any Techers in the MPA. If that comes out negative, then I just start dumping Moment Gales as soon as a raid boss is stunned. I lose my opportunity to Vinto, but the Zanverse is a bigger overall boost to total MPA damage.
    Animation cancel gale and use vinto o/

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Animation cancel gale and use vinto o/
    Yepyep, this guy is right. I cancel Gale to cast Zanverse, I do Vinto, and if the Zanverse is perempting then I use Gale again and etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Yepyep, this guy is right. I cancel Gale to cast Zanverse, I do Vinto, and if the Zanverse is perempting then I use Gale again and etc...
    I was actually talking about Mother when I mentioned this; her stun phase typically doesn't last long enough for me to cancel out of Moment Gale and go into a Vinto. I've only played Deus ESC-A all of once, so I'll try normal strats on my next run.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I've only done it twice ....both with team and both time we did it with 2 minutes left or more remaining. Minus the cutscenes for each part (which I like the sequences just not the repetition) It's pretty fun.....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

So... we´re figthing a not-orochi-knight on not-god-eater-2-spiral-tree filled with not-diablo-archangels and not-winged-kuribohs who then uses a not-black-materia-meteor-summon to give a time limit to the final phase...

Its an interesting fight nonetheless, havent failed it so far.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!