Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah, yes, I believe I also saw it's not only attack affixes ..... in Twitter.
    But it might excludes special affixes like PhraseWeak.

If it's indeed doubled attack and Def affixes ....... might be pretty interesting to see "defensive" affixes like Astral Soul (if people can afford it )

Still, must wait until it's implemented
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

my crackpot theory is that their SAF will allow you to use the weapon the ability is on for unit affixing.

There would have to be some limitations like Phrase, Sentence, Ultimate Buster, and Another History would be unable to be transferred to a unit; since Soul/Gift/Ex/Phrase/Sentence Receptors cannot be transferred, that still would naturally stop anybody from bringing Lucky Rise and friends over.

They mentioned in an earlier stream that the Aura files redux would make Doom Break more available; but admitted that it would not effect doom break's availability for units, and that they were looking into a means to rectify that. I've just been on the lookout for anything that might actually do that.

that said this is just me making a crackpot theory thinking that there's gotta be something more going on here than they have told us so far; because these weapons seem... underwhelming for an episode final boss...

I am really hoping that pot affects most affixes indeed, especially HP and PP. Otherwise, I dont see any saving grace in these weapons. The party buff pot may be super op, but considering most people prefer to remain alone even in EQs, I doubt it will have much demand outside organized mpas.

Isn't it be 'Qliphad', in reference to Qliphoth?

Either way, I don't think I'll pursue any of these weapons; though I will do Sword, Rifle, and Bow just to +35 them I guess
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

I'm waiting for confirmation on whether the 2nd pot works when used by Friend Partner or not
    My 2nd character is already a dedicated Shifta bot, and this will make him even better
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Just for shits, I'll get the Qliphad Sword, since I don't have any 13* Swords and I need my Lv. 80 Hunter. Won't be using it otherwise, though, since anytime I play Hunter I just bust out the Dragon Slayer.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Wait there is a thing I didn't understand, does the 2nd pot also works on the weapon wielder ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

"Genesis units also does not drop from the quest."

What is the point of this quest again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    "Genesis units also does not drop from the quest."

What is the point of this quest again?
    Gets you Qliphad Units and Qliphad weapons, which can be turned into Zeinesis gear at Zieg for no additional charge.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Edit: source from g-heaven:

Affix Success +10% only works if Genesis/Clifford is used as the Base.

Potential 3 doubles "status" affix (on this weapon?), excluding percentage ones like phrase weak.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I'm waiting for confirmation on whether the 2nd pot works when used by Friend Partner or not
    Friend bots cannot trigger their weapon potential/pet candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    "Genesis units also does drop from the quest." What is the point of this quest again?
    Fixed(
    Last edited by sparab; Apr 18, 2017 at 03:45 PM.