Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Nearly failed my first time, finished with 8 sec to spare. I checked player's gear afterward, fucking HP/PP stackers who forego DPS (fuck off).
    There's more to failing this than "my MPA members had poor gear".
    People simply run around like headless chickens dying 24/7, and don't get chance to deal damage. It was the first appearence of the EQ so people aren't gonna be as good as they can be. And hey at least you passed, it took my 2 runs 45 minutes total to fail twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Also, the crystal loot place: WTF with the hats on those statues?!!!!

Spoiler!

Someone didnt watch National Geographics I guess <:3c

(chill no offense)

I'm sad that they didn't remix IDOLA The Fanatic Viper, with Yamata no Orochi being there. Missed opportunity there segac. Music is holy shit repetitive on the his last boss form. The Whole New World CODE: DEUS is pretty good.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Apr 19, 2017 at 07:03 AM.

EQ was alright. Very very flashy with Zephyros' attacks. The 5 minute time frame in the final phase was definitely something interesting. This EQ wasn't bad but it didn't feel exciting too much minus Zephyros being super cinematic and flashy. Felt like something was missing.

( No fanatic viper :C unless I didnt hear it or something )

Ran on XH blocks, the mpa failed the check twice, Ayyyy

And can someone WHY oh WHY they aren't using THIS masterpiece for the fight?! https://youtu.be/_Envo-tDGyg

I brought TE/HU and Megiverse like no tomorrow.
    Finish with more than 30 seconds to spare in the very first run.

The head bridge is quite interesting.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Someone didnt watch National Geographics I guess <:3c

(chill no offense)
    I somehow sensed i was missing something, and yeah i didn't watch National Geographic, in my memories they had no hats lol

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I knew that there wouldn't be any nod to Fanatic Viper, although there are some nods to the theme that plays during Hitsugi's little speech of hope or whatever during the song. Might need to break down the track and listen to each section individually, since there's a bit going on throughout the song.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    There's more to failing this than "my MPA members had poor gear".
    People simply run around like headless chickens dying 24/7, and don't get chance to deal damage. It was the first appearence of the EQ so people aren't gonna be as good as they can be. And hey at least you passed, it took my 2 runs 45 minutes total to fail twice.
    Agreed. Just came back from hiatus so had to stick to XH lines. First time was a mess, people assume this is just another "PSO2" EQ, and try to tank it without even look at the AOE markers on the ground, and dies every second. we failed dps check. Second time we had to do it with 7 people, it was 11 before the EQ listing timer ran out, so some people quit. Surprisingly, as we all know what to do this time, I felt that we made as far as the first time with 12 people. We failed DPS check again, but I don't feel bad because I knew if there was 5 more people, we could pass the DPS check.

This EQ is a step in the right direction if you ask me. It felt more like raid in FF14 than "spam PA and tank with auto-medicine until boss dies". However the music is really lack luster.
    Ship 9
    HU 75 | FI 80 | BO 75 | TE 75

So the Clifford/Genesis series...

vs Astra, ATK is practically the same, 2x affix boost (assume +150 ATK average) and (114 / 112) = 101.8% damage on top. So it's approximately 6.9% damage vs 40% APPR

vs Gix, ATK is slightly behind. After accounting for attribute, 2x affix boost would be a 60 ATK advantage. It should be slightly behind Gix with full windup.

Not really a sidegrade, maybe a tiny upgrade but not enough to justify regearing IMO
    Last edited by Selphea; Apr 19, 2017 at 05:53 PM.

gix is too conditional for the damage and prevents orbit swaps this is always at full power