Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    gix is too conditional for the damage and prevents orbit swaps this is always at full power
    This is at full power after 3 months of windup you mean So you get to enjoy it for maybe half a year before it gets challenged by welfare weapons
    Last edited by Selphea; Apr 19, 2017 at 07:25 AM.

Kinda wish they cut down on the cutscene transitioning.

First MPA I was in failed the DPS check phase so Earth was blown to smithereens (YAY!) but luckily, most people who failed the 1st time got the idea on how Deus Esca works and so my 2nd MPA attempts was a huge success (killed Deus with 1 minute to spare!). Was worried my RDR and Tri-boosts I used would run out but fortunately, it lasted long enough until the crystal breaking. Note to self; use RDRs and Triboosts immediately after Deus Esca stabs his giant sword into the moon (poor Mother).

My experience: Do not stand around doing nothing but looking at Deus Esca's multiple giant dragon-shaped dicks. Those things are meant to be circumcised cut off as soon as possible and fortunately, they die faster than Mother's Elder rip off arms. Its also possible to lay in some more damage on Deus's core as he drops flames across the field for his hand.

Was super relieved to learn that a few Qliphad fuses do drop from the crystal. Managed to get 3 (which includes the quest clear reward).

Overall, I think I like this raid more than the Mother raid. Aside from annoying transitions to a blank loading screen, the many phase variations and the sense of urgency are pretty fun. Also, I really got a kick out of how Deus Esca starts crying like a little bitch in his final form.
    Last edited by loafhero; Apr 19, 2017 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    増加効果を2倍にする。威力が12%上昇。
    増加効果を2倍にする。威力が14%上昇。
    増加効果を2倍にする。威力が16%上昇。

via datamining
    o.O
    And here I though it would be just a stupid gimmick that's effectively weaker than astra / austere. Sounds great.
    Does anyone have confirmation on what stats exactly are doubled on what type of gear?
    Like, what about unit affixes? PP on weapon? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    and 1 fuse reward if you clear this eq
    to get the potential level 1
    you need 30 times to clear,
    seems it takes month to feel that power
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Or, you know, if you have access to Gracia, you could just get a Qliphad to drop there.

When you think about it, Qliphad is actually MORE grindy than Austere because PD at least drops up to six Caligula. You get one Fuse per play of Deus.
    "WTF Sega?" is all that comes to mind.
    Austere crippled the game for 1.5 years, making power creep grind to a screeching halt. Too much effort to outdate easily and also too much to casually get them for non main classes.
    Sega introduced tons new weapons afterwards but only very recently a handful are stronger by more then 3-4%. Considering how updating your main weapon is a big motivation to play, this contributed a lot to many people getting bored and being on hiatus.

And I am pretty sure this now means we get a lot of this eq (meaning much fewer other eqs) so that everyone can farm stones (again) forever to make a new top of the line 13*. While Sega thinks everything is perfect cause of 14*, yet they will continue to be 1 drop per week and at the same pace of introducing 3 weapons every few months.

Considering how Sega refuses to ackknowledge the big issues with the game, let alone fix them, adding new content is the only thing that keeps many people playing and weapons are among the most important type of new content.
    Yet this looks like power creep will be halted yet again and things will only get worse.

And yes indeed, if the quest fails with 5 deaths this will easily toxify the community more, especially if this will be the best gear to get and there won't be anything stronger for a long time (disregarding incredibly rare 14* drops) and there won't be much else to do either (fewer new eqs cause if you need 30 runs of the eq it must be common for half a year or more to allow people to get a bunch of Qliphad weapons), so pretty much it's gonna be the one reason or one of the handful reasons for people to login and then they get toxic as hell if it fails.

GJ Sega.

PS: worst case scenario, best case is that it's nearly as bad and 5 deaths only happen if you actually suck as well as Sega makign 14* a lot more common a lot faster tha expected. But I expect it's gonna be much closer to the former.

PPS: not nearly as grindy as austere cause austere was not just a higher eq run count cause usually it's 5-6 caligula + 1-2 nero but also running after more falzes for the remaining nero, spamming uq / using cc for 200 of those stones and even if you could get the above with badges, nothing spared you the torture of ~16 full XQ runs.
    Not to mention a truly ridiculous 800 excubes. After spending that many you may very well not have had enough to grind/affix austere. I did almost run out.

Same old shit as always, new EQ, game randomly decides to crash on area transition. Guess I won't be running this EQ in fear of getting banned.

ok this was boring, first run and cleared with 2 mins left
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Cleared with 2 mins left. Only 2 fuse drops this time. I do have a question though. What causes stuns on Deus Esca during the DPS check? He got stunned twice this time vs just once the first time.

Also I still don't feel it. Maybe it is the music? Feels like the first time I've actually said the music during a raid boss in PSO2 was meh.

First run went rather well I should say. Got two fuses.
    Spoiler!

just hit him i think like pd stun by break the core :/

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Cleared with 2 mins left. Only 2 fuse drops this time. I do have a question though. What causes stuns on Deus Esca during the DPS check? He got stunned twice this time vs just once the first time.

Also I still don't feel it. Maybe it is the music? Feels like the first time I've actually said the music during a raid boss in PSO2 was meh.
    I heard that if you open your door to him he leans on the platform and asks if you have a minute to spare to hear about our lord and savior.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    I heard that if you open your door to him he leans on the platform and asks if you have a minute to spare to hear about our lord and savior.
    Spoiler!