Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Majority players has been complaining the stone/collect system because it distribute "rare" item to everyone who is wiling to farm.

Sega agrees such method is unfair to lucky people and decided to make all good items drop only. You feel much more accomplished when a true rare drops, right?

We finally got the Qliphod units stats, so it gives 40 HP and 13PP

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Is there a set bonus?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Only with the Arm+weapon combination : 60 DEX (Qliphod arm has to match a Qliphod weapon ofc, can't do Qliphod arm + Zeinesis weapon for example )

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    That's what I get for expecting an actual upgrade.

Well, at least I can save my fuses for weapons.

Well, I goofed. I got on late, which isn't a problem in of itself since people change ships for a second run. Joined a room, and immediately, I knew something was wrong when the first Deus lived longer than fifteen seconds. He got to do stuff I've literally never seen before. And it was all just downhill from there. Deaths on the trash (the trash!), deaths all throughout Zephyros and naturally, we failed the damage check. At least I got to see the scene for that, so that's something, I guess. Then, I noticed that in my haste, I joined a room on an XH block through the menu by accident. Lesson learned: XH blocks are trash.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Apr 25, 2017 at 09:00 AM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I couldn't find a party late into the EQ timeframe, so I tried to run it normal with a ranger at level 39. Got up to the 5-minute DPS check on my own, so not too bad - especially considering I don't even have a subclass or decent gear / PAs.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Well, I goofed. I got on late, which isn't a problem in of itself since people change ships for a second run. Joined a room, and immediately, I knew something was wrong when the first Deus lived longer than fifteen seconds. He got to do stuff I've literally never seen before. And it was all just downhill from there. Deaths on the trash (the trash!), deaths all throughout Zephyros and naturally, we failed the damage check. At least I got to see the scene for that, so that's something, I guess. Then, I noticed that in my haste, I joined a room on an XH block through the menu by accident. Lesson learned: XH blocks are trash.
    Even expert blocks have at least 30% trash that dies every 2 attacks, what can you expect from XH blocks...?

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Even expert blocks have at least 30% trash that dies every 2 attacks
    Could be worse.

Could be people with 2000+ HP tank builds who think they are totally contributing with their ~3% total damage*, and who think the DPS check failed because of others and they are blameless because "I was the tank/I never died".

At least people who die a lot know they screwed up.

* Almost every MPA I've been in had at least one such person, and I don't count TEs or RAs because they're there for support so they're allowed not to do a lot (or even any for techers) damage.

To be fair, you can actually reach around that much HP without sacrificing much dps. You would be losing PP if you replaced those affixes with HP instead, but is not like you need a super high PP pool for this boss, at least not for melee. A PP pool of 150 and an Orbit should be good enough considering you cant really burst it for too long, and his long animations in where you cant hit him should recover your PP to max