Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Would me more like Odin, but in an E-trial form, you have 5 mins to deplete the last third of his HP, the thing is that target is on Zephyros body and can be out of reach from time to time, and some other times it'll just come to you and stay in place for 5 secs allowing you to deal as much dmg as possible, the boss will keep doing his attacks as before the E-trial.
    Man, I love RNG-based DPS checks. It's like speedrunning.

Will probably try this tomorrow, at any rate. Gotta clear Astra off my Files to make way for Zeinesis.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

since both are same potent, ill go with zenesis
    i dont know if qliphad units is worth to get,

Zeinesis units give like 15 atk each and more def (3/3/2% s/r/t resist). Qliphad units that have 35 atk each but def stats are reduced (1/2/1 % s/r/t resist and a bit less def base stats), idk about the HP and PP they give

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I know at this point it's basically a meme for this forum to be so negative, but jeez. I thought this quest was quite fun, and I think the zeinesis weapons look cool and have an interesting potential. With regards to Astra or Gix, they seem about the same power level (of course I suck at evaluating these things), and I don't really see how this is power creep. Or at least worse than any previous power creep.

Idk I liked the quest and new weapons is all I'm saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    Being cool is what's important, and justice is cool!

Some ppl have put Deus ESCA in their top 3 raid bosses, so it seems this EQ is gonna give more mixed opinions i personally can't really judge that boss atm because the only run i did went too fast to even have an accurate idea of him xD, we were probably too strong yet we won the DPS check by a few secs mostly because he was keeping his core away from us (god was scared? xD)

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I'll love to get one of the Zienisis weapons my only concern now is which considering I did Mother so much I've literally have 1 or 2 Astra Weps for each of my chars now... (just have to grind them)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Cleared with 2 mins left. Only 2 fuse drops this time. I do have a question though. What causes stuns on Deus Esca during the DPS check? He got stunned twice this time vs just once the first time.
    Since he is weak to dark element, I am guessing maybe poison causes the stun. Did your MPA have any Fo/Tes casting dark techs?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Since he is weak to dark element, I am guessing maybe poison causes the stun. Did your MPA have any Fo/Tes casting dark techs?
    Deus does not seem to be affected by poison like mother to mirage. You can get one down after breaking all dragon heads and another before the 10% announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Is it only dropped at 13* or can it drop at a lower level like 10-13?
    looks to be 13* only according to swiki

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%88%EF%BC%89

So it's been awhile since I've played but did Aliens from outer space just decimate the garden of Eden?