Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The Refined Blooming latent is the only one on the Qliphad weapons, so if your Zeinesis weapon is already grinded to 30, you'll automatically convert to Blooming. As you probably saw, the x2 only affects ATK/DEF, does not apply to HP or PP values as was previously reported..

Also, the SFA doesn't change at all, it still remains Sentence Triple. (This was the information I was personally waiting for)
    Oh ........ nice.
    I guess I won't miss too much by not using HP / PP up on my already affixed Tmg

Thank you

Now .... waiting for Fuse to reach 120 (only 30 maybe so far) -.-
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    As you probably saw, the x2 only affects ATK/DEF, does not apply to HP or PP values as was previously reported..
    I make a point that you are wrong, based on the following twitter post by the same person, note the equipped zenesis rifle fully affixed and the hp/pp at 1136/191, then compare it to the cliffard pictures 1181/212. sure there's a 3 point mystery there, but that could plausibly be explained by cake.

I'd very much like to be wrong in this case, but if you look at the weapon itself, it has Ether Factor and Astral Soul. Flict Tiro too. That adds up to 14 already. I don't know what else he has affixed, since those screens show 18, but it wouldn't be hard to add a Doombreak and fever into the mix at all. Weapon should have reported well over 30 PP, not 18.

Edit: I am very much wrong, the stat boosts don't get advertised at all. It includes everything, All atk, def, hp, pp and all resists, physical and elemental.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 26, 2017 at 11:40 AM.

Updated for Gracia raid! I wonder what is the chance of clearing this quest with random parties.

Highlight:

* This quest appears 30 minutes after Zephyrus raid like DF raids. Only the character who cleared Zephyrus can play the rematch.
    * Entrance requirement is 80/80.
    * Quest will fail upon the 5th party death.
    * Garcia has same attack pattern as Zephyrus but hits harder.
    * Garcia only have 40% (original?) Zephyrus health but resists all attacks by 50%.
    * Disconnect penalty still applies.
    * You can retry the quest upon failure, within 30 minutes of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    * Garcia only have 40% (original?) Zephyrus health but resists all attacks by 50%
    I wonder why they didn't just lower the HP by a smaller amount and have it take normal damage.

It's a wierd decision, honestly, because it effectively buffs SuGu and other chain builds..

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    I wonder why they didn't just lower the HP by a smaller amount and have it take normal damage.
    To prevent weak hit advance/weak stance and slows building compound tech I suppose.

But it's probably just because the balance person did not give a care.

rip even more @ GuRa lmao

BrRa too maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    * Garcia only have 40% (original?) Zephyrus health but resists all attacks by 50%.
    3 possibilities:

1. The resistance is applied on the attack point like GGG's foot, i.e. making them non-weak points so WHA and Weak Stance are screwed
    2. The resistance is applied as a blanket effect on the target similar to Nyau's resistance and Exoda's vulnerability. Zanverse, Banish and Vol Graptor will be halved
    3. They write spaghetti code to add a new kind of 50% resist, it'll get a whole new set of quirks that we'll need to figure out!
    Last edited by Selphea; May 6, 2017 at 06:16 PM.

I really think it's actually just to let other classes do their damage without being too limited by the cap. I can't see why they wouldn't let classes exploit their own skills but who knows, it's SEGA !