Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293637383940 LastLast

What is the best strategy when he split the map ? I saw everything on youtube, all players on the same side, 3/1, 2/2 ...
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Well the trend i saw was mostly : everyone go left side, i tend to get faster destruction of the snake heads

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    What is the best strategy when he split the map ? I saw everything on youtube, all players on the same side, 3/1, 2/2 ...
    2/2.

Best to destroy it at the same time. If not, just make sure one side do not get bounced off from the core, and you'll get longer time to hit the core (cause you don't need to freakin travel the dragon head twice).

If both side are done at the same time or one side is done while the other side is taking care of the core, you'll see that deus is wrapped by two dragon heads instead of one, that should be the indicator.

In pug people usually choose all left cause it's easier, less hassle, and less risk of death cause you all kill the dragons faster together. No difference of you choose the other side.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; May 22, 2017 at 09:53 AM.

Anytime I did it (whether with pugs or team members)

Everyone seems to prefer everyone go left.....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Except that JP peoples seems to go right most of the time. I got surprised by this and found myself alone on left side when Gracia was new. I got even one run where they specifically asked to go right when we were waiting at gate. That's just a warning here, nothing to do with best strat :v

Edit: Just played with a jp party where we did split into groups
    Last edited by Masu; May 23, 2017 at 09:56 AM.

I'm playing in ship 4 and of all gracia parties I had, only once they go to the right.

JP are left side drivers. If you see someone going right they are probably filthy gaijin in disguise!

I mostly see them all go left. I don't mind doing a split though. Though it should be much safer if all go one direction. Seeing as one person won't end up with aggro from every head + possibly Deus.

The pso2 community isn't one for fail mechanics in raid bosses. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the greater whole of the pso2 community is comprised of Phasion Stars eager to drop double digit millions on hairstyles and lobby actions but won't properly affix their gear. Dues Esca/Gracia have been around long enough now to where one would think "failure is impossible at this point right?" -Wrong!

Failed party today, one dude dies four fucking times. I don't know whether to laugh or rage. I mean just seriously. I wish pso2 would mark the shit players. This way you would know who's a fucking fail king and abandon the party before they waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Failed party today, one dude dies four fucking times. I don't know whether to laugh or rage. I mean just seriously. I wish pso2 would mark the shit players. This way you would know who's a fucking fail king and abandon the party before they waste your time.
    You get ban count for ragequit. Better just die one more time and try another group.