Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

wait 1 week and deus gracia will nerf same of deus phantom
    and i notice 1 fuse you get on deus phantom

I wouldn't be surprised if they dc'd. I had the game explode during my first run of the 2nd EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Easy to take shots at people when you hide how you did.
    I did succeed both times. I'm just saying you guys should play proper combinations if you want a better chance to succeed. I'm not sure why one would Hu/Br over Hu/Fi in a boss EQ, but if that's your preference, okay. Fo/Su and Gu/Bo have no merit though.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I did succeed both times. I'm just saying you guys should play proper combinations if you want a better chance to succeed. I'm not sure why one would Hu/Br over Hu/Fi in a boss EQ, but if that's your preference, okay. Fo/Su and Gu/Bo have no merit though.
    I'v /su only for leveling if i just can't be assed to buy a weapon for a few levels, so it further bugs me why someone would not only use that in an EQ but a EQ that actually needs high damage, so i kind of agree with a previous poster of they must have wanted to fail, because subbing su in my experience has not worked for anything other then leveling due to most of your "main class only' skills, force on the other hands gets probably the LEAST benefit from it as they lose out on a lot, i'm not sure what that player was thinking.

I think /Hu sub meta is biting the playerbase in the butt. Considering only 30 players have all classes at 80/80 I think most people have Hu on the back burner.

I mean look at those classes - Gu/Bo totally smacks of Gu/Hu and Bo/Hu player too lazy to level Hu. Fo/Su is probably some TATK Fo/Br Su/Br player whose only Br tree can't use any weapon well. Not that I think Fo/Br works very well in raid bosses but it's super easy for Fo/Br to Exp farm in TD4 so that was probably their only other 80.

That said if there's ever a Lightning weak raid boss that somehow exposes its weak point for more than 15 seconds each interval I can see Lightning Fo/Su being legit because it only needs to apply Point Assist to get rolling. Deus is not that boss though. Gu/Bo would also be legit if the boss was wind weak too but it's not

Ironically, at this point success rates might have been higher if they made it 75/75 minimum instead of 80/80.
    Last edited by Selphea; May 10, 2017 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    I think /Hu sub meta is biting the playerbase in the butt. Considering only 30 players have all classes at 80/80 I think most people have Hu on the back burner.
    30 players at all 80s as of the end of March. They don't have the more current numbers as of the stream. Bumped happen to missed that one context in their writeup.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    fo/su???? gu/bo?????????
    It's like your party wanted to fail on purpose.
    FoSu and GuBo aren't bad though.

There is a video of GuBo shitting on Mom. Not sure if it was solo or duo, but it was a thing lol.

I also run FoSu and it's damage capabilities are fine.

So in this case blame the players not the builds.

HuBr tho?

idk about that lmao.

"You guys"? Me and 3 randoms. I started as a Braver on this character, then leveled Hunter. I didn't use another class with this character and I eventually settled for HU over BR. This quest requires 80/80, I wasn't going to level FI from 1 to 80 when I could get HU and BR to 80. I'll eventually get FI leveled as well but that will happen when it happens and when I feel like doing so, not asap because it's "proper".

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    FoSu and GuBo aren't bad though.

There is a video of GuBo shitting on Mom. Not sure if it was solo or duo, but it was a thing lol.

I also run FoSu and it's damage capabilities are fine.

So in this case blame the players not the builds.

HuBr tho?

idk about that lmao.
    GU/BO is good but doesn't really fit for deus, since GU/BO trades damage for fast chain building and insane PP recovery. the PP is largely useless on Deus though, and deus exposures leave enough time for other GU to get high chains. In other words, GU/BO doesn't play to his strengths on Gracia.

FO/SU is not as bad as people might think, however, it lacks high burst damage, similarly to FO/BR and FO/FI, and here bursts are needed, hence why FO/TE with Ice/Light (barantsion) or FO/GU (because barantsion is not enough, slap a chain on top)

HU/BR arguably has the same problem as the aforementioned classes when it comes to Deus. It's still overall a good build, just not for this particular quest.

I'm fine with people playing whatever class they like/is available. However before complaining about other people's performance, I'd make sure I put literally everything I can on MY side, even if it means taking the pain to make a more mainstream build, get better gear, or simply play better on the quest. There is always room for self-improvement, and unlike complaining about other people, this will actually make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    GU/BO is good but doesn't really fit for deus, since GU/BO trades damage for fast chain building and insane PP recovery. the PP is largely useless on Deus though, and deus exposures leave enough time for other GU to get high chains. In other words, GU/BO doesn't play to his strengths on Gracia.

FO/SU is not as bad as people might think, however, it lacks high burst damage, similarly to FO/BR and FO/FI, and here bursts are needed, hence why FO/TE with Ice/Light (barantsion) or FO/GU (because barantsion is not enough, slap a chain on top)

HU/BR arguably has the same problem as the aforementioned classes when it comes to Deus. It's still overall a good build, just not for this particular quest.

I'm fine with people playing whatever class they like/is available. However before complaining about other people's performance, I'd make sure I put literally everything I can on MY side, even if it means taking the pain to make a more mainstream build, get better gear, or simply play better on the quest. There is always room for self-improvement, and unlike complaining about other people, this will actually make a difference.
    Yeah. I agree with you. They're not the best pick but these guys are acting as if picking those 2 classes will result in failing gracia which is anything but. As long as you're properly geared and sufficently skilled even GuBo and FoSu will do fine in Gracia. Not the best choice but no where near horrible choices because they can still manage.