Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Tbh, I find listening to Deus's final form theme gives me headache due to how repetitive it is. I prefer his first form theme.

I sometimes forget that Deus even has a soundtrack. Its an unremarkable soundtrack for me.

Well still hoping for Deus Esca Gracia where they'd probably use IDOLA The Fanatic Viper, just like they did it with Shambertin

Yamato by far.
    Very easy fight and lots of cubes, good chance of various 13* and also tons of exp.

Also, the ais portion isn't all that great but not a problem while the mobbing part is actually fun. All other raid boss is annoying and unfun to fight, simply infuriating in some cases.
    Elder moves away from the platform too often and when stunned by lightning his core is out of melee range (wtf?), Luther is one of the worst cases of poor game design, a boss that gets incredibly annoying if you deal too much damage (at the wrong time and pugs cannot stop doing it).

Lagatsu is bad cause of all the lag and glitches, would perhaps be nice if not this broken but he is what he is and that is torture.

Double is even worse and PD is only just so bearable (albeit new pd has a habit of interrupting mate use). Mother is annoying as hell with attacks from virtually all sides at all times and desu esca could have been cool with the nice mobbing part and fun running part but is really annoying as well in the actual boss fight, not to mention the horrible quest fail, I only did the eq twice but I know people that failed 5 times in a row.

Sega has a terrible track record with raid quests, all but yamato are as fun as getting a dental filling without anesthesia cause Sega refuses to actually balance classes and rather makes total shit content in a failed attempt to equalize them (while still giving melee a huge disadvantage most of the time).

1. Yamato: full AIS fight.
    2. Magatsu: i like breaking boss parts AND has AIS phase
    3. Loser: was my first relevant falz, elder was meh by the time i started.
    4. Profound Darkness: if only double wasnt there...

Not very fond of orochi-knight on not-yggdrassil due to unskippable cutscenes that when lagging give you a incredibly tedious delay but its a good fight.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

1. Magatsu
    2. Profound Darkness
    3. Mother
    4. Loser
    5. Elder
    6. Deus Esca

It just occurred to me, we have all forgotten the first 12-man boss fight EQ in the game: Big Vahrda. As it was back then when it was somewhat of a challenge for an MPA, I would put it at my #2 slot; it was just a straight fight, no fancy story bits, no transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It just occurred to me, we have all forgotten the first 12-man boss fight EQ in the game: Big Vahrda. As it was back then when it was somewhat of a challenge for an MPA, I would put it at my #2 slot; it was just a straight fight, no fancy story bits, no transitions.
    Loool yeah Big Varda, I forgot about that boss.

Big Varda was a joke when first released...

The SH version is much better and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post

Big Varda was a joke when first released...

The SH version is much better and annoying.
    Fair enough; I may just be remembering it through nostalgic lenses. Also, that video is the Free Field version, not the EQ; the EQ has a titled Vahrda and a time limit.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 21, 2017 at 07:40 PM.