Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

1. Magatsu - Everything about Magatsu is HYPE.
    2. Loser - One of the first raids I did and still one of the most unique. Still gives some MPAs trouble, even in the age of Astra weapons.
    3. Deus Esca - So far, seems really cool and different. I suppose we will see as time goes on but so far so good.
    4 Profound Darkness - Biased because I like Dual Blade with Break Stance probably But I do like that PD is a tough boss who hits hard.
    5. Mother - Fun, but I've gotten a little burned out with this quest after grinding it for 2 weeks.
    6. Yamato - Only played it once and seemed okay, but I was confused and didnt know what to do for a lot of it.
    7. Apprentice - A neat idea, but AIS spam makes the fight too easy.
    8. Elder - Also too easy.
    9. Double - Okay this is probably the only raid boss I really dislike. Takes forever to kill and cheeses a lot. Not a fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    Being cool is what's important, and justice is cool!

Magatsu - really make me feel playing attack on titan online ... hahahaha
    Profound Darkness - when your play style is truly tested (before deus of course)
    Yamato - nice battle with a ship
    Mother - good feeling at riding, the boss itself quite boring actually

Magatsu

Top three for now, since I haven't tried out Deus Esca:

1. Elder - First raid boss in the game, and so far none of the new bosses that I have played have topped the feeling I got when fighting Arms and Elder the first time. The combination of the destroyed Arks Ships in the background and fighting on a platform in space made the atmosphere amazing. Old and busted now in terms of difficulty, obviously, but still the best raid boss in scale, at least IMO.

2. Mom - I actually like the Rideroid section as someone who came from Ace Combat - flying through tunnels while avoiding attacks and obstacles comes with the territory. Controls are a bit clunky for that section but didn't take long to get used to it. First part of second phase is a bit tedious and doesn't have as much feedback as Elder and Loser when breakable parts are broken - you just destroy hands and aim for the core when she's down over and over. Suffers from recolored Loser arena. I understand the canon reason, but would have preferred it if we got a platform with the Moon + Earth as a background instead.

3. Double/PD - The closest in scale to Elder, and gets this spot because of the space-based battle. The one-on-one section against Persona was great earlier on when people mostly couldn't just nuke him/her in a few seconds. Upgraded Double/PD is just as good with the trickier attacks, and the PD phase is more chaotic than Mother's 2nd phase.

Worthy mentions:

Loser: Never was a fan of the character for being the typical smug, snarky, keikaku-doori villain, but the boss is pretty great. It's just that after Elder, the background for his battle felt underwhelming.

Deus Esca: Haven't played it yet, but it looks a bit like Iustitia from Bayonetta 1. Having to actually climb the tree, and then climb the boss to hit its core is neat. Also that 5 minute DPS check.

Magatsu the one and only coz gameplay and music

1-Magatsu
    2-Mother
    3-PD (and only PD)
    4-Loser
    5-Yamapotatoe
    6-Elder
    Add Deus at very end of list There's no hope I'll ever like this one...

Still wondering why you guys like Magatsu lol, unless you guys are just trolling.

AoT/SnK fans perhaps? Or maybe they joined the game at around the time it first came out.

Doesn't bother me either way, but I am curious about the reasons.

magastu is fun if you want to have fun unless you try to make an excube generator

Joined/started on jp server when Magatsu was new, the only 13* was ares and crafting was relevant. The sense of hype and urgency when an unannounced Magatsu came up can't be rivaled even by current EQs. Not to mention he was less of a glorified cube pinata before, and killing him before the 1st gate used to be a big thing. Moreso when Sega added XH Magatsu.

Every other raid boss that came after that were subject to 13* and subsequently melted quite quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.