Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Magatsu, while playing Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa (AoT openings) as BGM for regular phase. AIS phase has Jiyuu no Daishou (´・ω・`)
    Been a bit of a joke between me and my brother that pugs are bad if the song ends before Magatsu dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I have yet to run Dues, but I'd say Loser was my favorite for the longest time (he dropped me a double cannon haha). I really like phantom mother's form, however i HATE the riding part. The riding vehicles in general are shit so that totally kills the EQ for me. But Mother looks just like Falz from PSO, and I really love the design.

I'm pretty surprised by the amount of people that like Magatsu. I mean the design and concept are pretty cool, but I feel like the execution for the first phase was pretty poor. I really dislike how laggy the fight is and how frustrating it is to stay on Magatsu's platforms, which is probably just an issue with overseas latency (do JP players experience this too?). I haven't done Magatsu in a while, but when I did I felt like I was only doing it for the excubes (like 90% of the other EQs), which says a lot about SEGA's design choices.

Magatsu was great on release when people were failing it, it's an awful laggy rodos-tier dummy now.
    Loser was good.
    Elder was nice when I was really new.
    I don't like any of the other ones. TDs were always better.

1. Elder - Best Setting, good music, with more interesting mechanics would have made for an epic fight. Doesn't die after you defeat him.
    2. Luther - Fun fight, best music, cool setting though not as cool as a space wreckage. Is pretty much tied with Elder.
    3. Yamato - Really different from the rest. Cool scenario and gameplay with anti-climatic death.
    4. Double - Interesting boss that gets you moving like Luther. Also less interesting overall than Luther. Meh characters.
    5. Mother - Awesome settings. Would have been rated higher had the rideroids been better.
    6. Profound Darkness - Anti-climatic boss with cool use of retro music. That's about it.
    7. Apprentice - The most meh setting of all but is more interesting than Magatsu.
    8. Magatsu - A giant walking meat shield where it's only saving grace is the AIS at the end, and that had to be added later. Poor man's Lao Shan Lung.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Apr 19, 2017 at 03:06 PM.

While the battles with Deus are cool, but the build up behind it was so bad I I felt really meh with it.

I hated how the story just kinda went oh we deal with it everyone is happy with leaving said final boss who is so intent on destroying the world spawn constantly and keep having to babysit Earthlings for GOD knows how long

1 magatsu , even playing as a hunter i have fun with playing with him
    2 PD my dearest female boss in the entire game :P
    3 loser and elder just classics for me (specially in profound invasion)
    4 the hardest boss just for hang out while you reach her
    5 yamato good boss for newbies , fun AIS section but the aesthetics ARE TO DAMN LAZY and i said that before >
    6 mother , the rideroid section can work in a survival mode or something like that , its the most tedious boss i ever saw and im talking about her 2nd phase , if you dont deal enought damage in time you are stuck in the same segment , this boss dissapoint me , her ridedroid segement theme its just beautiful

and just for fifnish i havent tried deus esca and i dont have expectations on him , actually the 3 bosses of ep 4 did not cause me any sort of HYPE

Pretty sure people like magatsu because cubes? I find him pretty boring and glitchy with his goddamn teleports no matter how good your ping is.

Magatsu