Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

1. Dark Falz Luther for obvious reasons.
    2. Profound Darkess
    3. Deus Esca (but I still think the battle music is bleh)
    4. Esca Falz Mother
    5. Dark Falz Apprentice... even if it isn't really a raid type mission
    6. Double
    7. Big Vardha raid version... the music.
    8. Elder I guess... because Elder has pretty much been a joke after Luther came out.

@Vatallus no Magatsu?

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    @Vatallus no Magatsu?
    I forgot Magatsu existed actually... Oh boy now I have to spend 5 minutes rethinking my list. Above Mother? Below Mother? Now I just realized what I just wrote. *sounds of increasing despair*

So yeah, this...

1. PD
    Whats to say about this? I mean, pre-nerf, it was a push-over, but now its somewhat harder. Varied attacks, fantastic music, good design, and that final bossy feeling it has.

2. Loser
    I remember my 1st time when I fought this guy. He was imtimidating, fun, and had a just-as badass theme. Kinda sucks hes a bit more easy now.

3. Yamato
    Sure, its easy, but its pretty damn fun to just take down a giant ship, piece by piece.

4. Mechgatsu
    Also pretty easy, but still damn fun.

5. Apples Doritos
    Its like a mini Loser.

Anything below the above are the bosses that I'm not quite fond of.

5. Deus Esca
    If it weren't for the unskippable cutscenes, murdering of music, forgettable music during the final parts, and my shit luck of getting good MPAs, he would've been much higher. I do like his design and the cinematic feel to him, though.

6. Mother
    This bitch honestly SCREAMS fake difficulty. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much HP? Check. Annoying as fuck 1st phase? Check. Attacks that can be a giant pain in the ass to dodge? Check. I mean, I don't blame Sega for trying to make difficult content, but this is not how ya do it.

7. Double
    "Whats that? You wanna hit us? Well TOO BAD, have some cars instead while we jump far away from your sorry ass!"

8. Elder and his arms
    Easy, peasy, lemon Darky.

9. Magatsu
    Sandbag. Incarnate.

Somehow I dislike loser after belly barrier was installed. This mechanic forces you to hit gentlely or play the hard mode.

If I had to choose I guess it would be down to either Loser or PD.
    Its hard to choose one to be my absolute favorite Raid Boss, but I can tell you which one is my current least favorite.

Deus ESCA.

I could go on an entire rant about why I dislike the boss but ill spare everyone the wall of text.

luther cuz best theme and he'll still fuck you up if you don't know what he's doing. rewarding to solo due to his small phases where he'll take damage.

I like Luther but his head really needs to be headshot proof and i wish he had WB jamming

Loser
    - Legit hell when he first came out. He was like maybe the first boss that really required your MPA to know their steps.

Yamato
    - Borderless.

Deus (before nerf)
    - I enjoyed him before the nerf, when he was hitting way harder. Alter Ego became a "do it at your own risk" skill again. Too bad he got nerfed.

Not a raid boss, but I really enjoyed the entire experience surrounding Odin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Not a raid boss, but I really enjoyed the entire experience surrounding Odin.
    I like how PSO2 Odin is much more terrifying when it has an anime girl face.