Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I like how PSO2 Odin is much more terrifying when it has an anime girl face.
    Im still wondering if Odin is still stuck with Echo's head. I feel like he's stuck with that across ship considering people who ss him from every ship had him with Echo head.

1. Loser, because the design, mechanic, music, eventually made that boss got that "oh shit" moment going for it.

2. Yamato + magatsu, because AIS.

My Least fav would be Deus, (rant)
    - Was expecting too much, ended up disappointed.
    - It felt to me like battling falz elder, you got a platform and the boss got some tentacles to slap you with.
    - Pattern and attacks bit too simple.

Would probably be something like that

1 Double/PD : I actually prefer Double's part to PD (I know I'm the only one xD). I actually like how it's not just a damage sponge, but instead dicks with you and forces you to turn your brain on to actually fight it correctly. PD is the epitome of a "simple and effective" boss, and the soundtrack is just awesome

2 Loser : Great soundtrack, huge variety of patterns, ZA WARUDO, and a boss that requires at least a little bit of coordination, which I very much like. Such a shame it gets trampled so fast nowadays

3 Mother : Rideroid is such fun even after having many runs. First phase can be a bit tedious due to inflated HP but otherwise it flows well overall. Second Phase is just really good overall for a end fight

4 Yamato. Run, blow stuff, run blow more stuff, take down a giant ship in the process. Not the most refined, but certainly a hell of a blast in small doses !

5 Magatsu. Even though it tends to get stunned into oblivion, the rest of the fight is still so unique and beautiful. Would certainly rank higher in my book if not for the wonky and clippy hitboxes, that are really an issue when you're trying to climb a giant.

6 Deus : Presentation is great, track is okay, and the fight is overall a bit boring since it's both very scripted and very easy (even before nerf) Might go up once Gracia comes and hopefully show us new tricks

7 Elder : Last on the list : although it did make a huge impression as a first boss. I don't find it varied enough to stay fun. I still quite like it in the end, even if it's last on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Im still wondering if Odin is still stuck with Echo's head. I feel like he's stuck with that across ship considering people who ss him from every ship had him with Echo head.
    I don't think i have of screenshot but i got a Odin with Gilliam head one time xD (the CAST you see in intros or some gameplay video from SEGA) and 2-3 with the RAnewearl char with sky blue hair
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Apr 28, 2017 at 05:46 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

1) Loser: Still one of my favorite bosses in the game. Was awesome seeing him was extra stuff when he got his XH variant. His theme is still awesome and he is just fun overall. Like many others said, wish he didn't go down so fast. I seriously wish he would get buffed. I don't even care about any drops from him, I just love his fight.

2) PD: Mostly the Ooze remix and IDOLA the Strange Fruits remix. I loved those songs so much. PD as a boss is alright but he does love wasting time and the solo variant was bullshit ( not to mention the variety of OHKO moves he has.) I S Ranked it but still calling it bullshit and I know of the Neo v2 weapons pot and all but still.Also, Double can go fuck themselves.

3) Esca Falz Mother: I really enjoy Mother. I do agree that the inflated HP is a bit much. I do not mind the arms phase but it does drag on for a tad too long. However the second half of the battle is tons of fun with her moving everywhere and just wrecking your shit. Rideroid phase is meh.

4) Yamato/Magatsu AIS Phase: Both are fun, both are engaging, both are active and both have pretty good themes ( Borderless immensely outclasses Magatsu's theme.)

The other bosses are all on even grounds for me. Some goods and some bad but nothing too memorable. Elder has his place of being the first and fun to solo/duo with friends. Dues Esca was never a challenge and his attacks are telegraphed extremely so dodging isn't that hard. I guess I was really lucky with my parties because we never failed the DPS check so when I heard he got nerfed I was a bit confused at that. Also no Fanatic Viper. 0/10 :P

Side Note: Odin is really fun. Still mad I haven't ran into him in any Parallelogram areas.