Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Because Sega is short-sighted. A lot of major content EP3 brought to the table is just dead now

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

they forgot how to get people to run a variety of content instead of just spamming Towards the White Beast all day

What options do we have? Let's see here.

Refresh the CF using star gems (which the game throws at you nowadays)
    PvP, for SGs and all kinds of good stuff
    farm AQ or the daily quest for exp, gotta reach that sweet 80/80!
    farm XQ for flicts, boost week soon
    do dailies/tacos, more money for fashion

then there's the old favorite

complain on a forum

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

xqs, daily orders, featured quests, and tacos are more like chores than something I want to do because it is fun and/or challenging. the level up quests are kind of a mindless grind with a full group, and still kinda fall in the "run the same quest until you fall alseep" category since there is only one up at a time.

battle arena is nice though; I just wish they would make challenge mode relevant again (for classes other than summoner)

I liked the gaurdians boost road back in psu since it promoted you to run a circuit of quests, but the closest thing we got to that now are advanced quests; those are alright but they aren't too interesting.

we could use more structured quests like train ghidoran suppression or ultimate amdu, that or figure out how to make the proceduraly generated maps more interesting; right now stuff like free fields and advanced quests are pretty boring
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 24, 2017 at 12:54 PM.

Ult is a massive spamfest which means by itself it's not particular fun for most people and the reason why they do it is either cause it's new content or because it has good drops.
    Both Naberius and Lilipa have outdated drops that still need stones (and a ton of those) while Amduscia is still relatively new and also has Gix drops, even if only based on rng now.

I wish Sega would change a lot of the content to be more like CQ 1, challenging but not merely as a side effect of being really annoying.

And agreed, this is already a game where tiered difficulties should keep virtually all content interesting all the time but still Sega manages to void that and make stuff as outdated as starter areas in any random mmorpg.
    At the very least they need to provide quests that are already designed for that in every difficulty but they refuse.