Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why does no one do ultimate quest besides the new one?

Title.

Their drops are outdated pretty much.

What exactly then am I supposed to be doing right now then? Just log off until an EQ? Im trying to break into end game level but I can not get any decent 13 stars outside of the collection sheet which is on cool down.

Only weapon you could farm there without heavily relying in RNG would be Ares. You would be doing the same in the new ultimate because there isnt a CF there anymore. You can start endgame with one of the later 12* like a knox or something. If you really want a 13 right now, you could start doing LQs and get enough 2017 badges to trade for a weapon. Current year weapons are actually better than Ares, not to mention cheaper to grind.

I would just grind the weapon you got from collection file. It may be 20 element and kind of weak at the moment, but it's likely your best weapon regardless and in a matter of a week it will be 60 element and perfectly usable. Less than a week if you spend SG to eliminate cooldown. If you want some quick SG to do that, just play battle arena and acquire titles and SG from the battle coin shop.

Besides. Even if people were running ultimate nab/lillipa, those 13*s require an insane amount of grinding while being completely outclassed.

Either grab an aura or a revo.
    Just grind it and keep it up to date till you farm up the next one.

They're there all year.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Either grab an aura or a revo.
    Just grind it and keep it up to date till you farm up the next one.

They're there all year.
    actually it's not too hard to farm aura +35 even within a day. Will take just 3-4 hours.

If you don't mind grinding PVP for ~2500 coins, then Revo series' Arena booster potential is actually quite strong and can carry you for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    Being cool is what's important, and justice is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessDbz View Post
    What exactly then am I supposed to be doing right now then? Just log off until an EQ? Im trying to break into end game level but I can not get any decent 13 stars outside of the collection sheet which is on cool down.
    According to Sega, yes indeed.
    Sega hasn't given us XH for all ARKS Quests / Explorations and it's already been over 2 years since we first got XH. Don't expect too much.

Because their CF are either dead (out of rotation/expired) and no one arses themselves to go back to anga farm or gix farm due to the sheer tediousness or stupidly low drop rates, which lose their appeal next to the new thorny end-game weapons add the fact that everyone joins the eq due to hype and its pretty much the only content that its shoved right now (which also interrupts any organized run of another content).
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!