Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus nerf

Besides the fact that it will be obviously HP nerfed... we can hope? I'd just like to get more than 2 fuse a run.

The rematch is supposed to drop more fuses iirc, and can drop the Qliphod weapons

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

75m -> 55m hp, 45/30 to 35/20 split it looks like. boring

Finished it at an XH block, and I thought it was because we had a lot of well-geared players that magically randomed together again.

Still, I managed to finish it at least 2 more times before maintenance, so success rate pre-maintenance is 3 out of 20-something.

I didn't realize the parser stopped gathering data, so I have no idea how much his HP was dropped by. Finished the DPS check with 22 seconds remaining if that's any indication of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    75m -> 55m hp, 45/30 to 35/20 split it looks like. boring
    ...at least people won't complain as much anymore?
    Last edited by millefeuille; Apr 26, 2017 at 06:44 AM.

still fail on this nerf XH eq, mpa I join 12/12 suddenly become 10/12 in middle

Before this update, I thought people were getting better. From 5 and 20 seconds remaining to 1:30 and even 2 minutes. I feel that in time just like other content, people will get used to it and get better. Looks like failing isn't going to happen unless some folks end up dc-ing or something.

extra hard will be happy

1.Sega hyped thorny weapons+boss
    2.Made difficult boss that apparently has 40% (more or less, not exact number) fail rate
    3.Can be cleared only once
    4.Weapons come from a filling bar that only counts if you defeat it
    5.Said weapon filling bar has an expiry date which leaves you with non-existant drop rates of useable weapons
    6.You need the weapon 6 times for maximum powah

IF point 5 didnt exist the nerf could have been avoided point 6 just fucks it even more; in SEGA´s case giving your community which like it or not its at least 60% casuals who play for the phasion (and represent your revenue) you cant simply give them 1 month to git gud and bitchslap them with a boss that has "people hit 1m+ so nerf it to 999999" in mind when said population´s average on the 200k per hit and several times SEGA has defended the "casuls and pros can play together!" mindset.

SEGA added the numbers (apparently they can add) and probably got shitted on by at least half its playerbase about the above mentioned points, if we didnt have a limited time for the thorny weapons or ANY CF then maybe we could have a 6 months time to fill said weapon (mother still pops up and we have no CF) with a stupid hard boss like you all want and maybe ultimate amdus wont be dead like it is now.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

you forgot No.7Your try hard weapon always outdated when they added new content

EP1-3: I'll just take my time, dem weapons aint going anywhere anyway

EP4: HOLY SHIT NEW CONTENT OUT HURRY AND GIT IT BEFORE IT EXPIRES NO STONES FOR YOU TO COLLECT FOR YOU TO GET IT LATER YOU LAZY BASTARDS NOW TRY HARDER AND FASTER SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!!!!