Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus nerf

The tears of elitists is so delicious, GJ SEGA!

Now I can leech with breeze, running around, doing nothing and still cleared the EQ!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    75m -> 55m hp, boring
    sums it up for me tbh.

ResidentSleeper

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    They'd better release some numbers to justify this. I know the first instance of the EQ was terrible (didn't even reach 100% on ship2), but it seemed to be doing fine after that.
    Would honestly rather they just get rid of the expert blocks. I mean yeah I'd get paired with more awful players, but it'd probably be better for the health of the game. Plenty of people have quit because they don't have the time to farm to get to +35 and felt like it just wasn't worth playing if they were stuck like that.
    Nerfing stuff like this means we don't need expert blocks anyway. Make up your mind, sega. What do you want to do with this divide you've set in place??

It also doesn't really make much sense that they'll readily nerf multiplayer content so even the poorest of players grouped together can do it, but they won't even consider the thought of rebalancing their solo content so that it's even ground for all classes. (Or knock it the fuck off with their "rich get richer" timed spawns. The point of the solo content is "to challenge players," but the already good players just bypass the only challenging aspect of it.)

I want to hear their logic for this. Why is it better to never make multiplayer content challenging, but keep solo content prohibitively challenging depending on the class?
    I'd rather have expert block for a reason to get faster run than to be able to finish a time-based content. Every block deserves its chance to finish the boss on its respective difficulty. I think that's the reason why Expert block still uses XH content and not Expert content that doesn't even exist.

Unless the XH block people actually attempted the non-existing Expert difficulty, then I don't see the reason why SEGA should care about our complaints of how this nerf makes this boss even easier.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I'd rather have expert block for a reason to get faster run than to be able to finish a time-based content. Every block deserves its chance to finish the boss on its respective difficulty. I think that's the reason why Expert block still uses XH content and not Expert content that doesn't even exist.

Unless the XH block people actually attempted the non-existing Expert difficulty, then I don't see the reason why SEGA should care about our complaints of how this nerf makes this boss even easier.
    Honestly they should just make that non-existing Expert difficulty a reality only for ppl who make it into Expert blocks, make it harder than XH and more rewarding as well. This also gives more incentive to clear the Expert block requirements.

Seems like the usual case of SEGA handling a situation poorly. EP4 has been a wild ride.
    I really hope they drop the EQ system almost entirely for EP5's content, an Episode of 4-man content that provides both a challenge but space to learn and adapt would be a wet dream for most at this point. At this point I wouldn't even care about rewards, I've had so many austere sidegrade reskins and marginally different unit sets basically handed to me, and still nothing worth using them on for more than 30 mins a day.

today only get no fail on this XH eq manage to defeat it timer remaining 1:32

I will admit after my first run of it last night I did notice less deaths (my part and others)

usually if I died it was from the initially slash he does which I'm sure one shots if it connects I just have bad timing.

Other than that im not close enough in mose cases where dying was an issue...

I did notice I could eat hits better....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

The run I did this morning was about 2 minutes shorter than all my previous ones. The biggest thing I noticed was that the snakes now go down a lot faster.

I'd still be curious on what the deciding factor of them doing that was. Usually buff/nerf of EQ bosses happened later while this one was literally after release....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89