Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Seems i was right....

Took everyones advice on here about avast and PSO2 and it cost me greatly lost everything as my pc got wiped as i tried patching the game after install but im slowly recovering from this not angry at anyone but i will not play PSO2 anymore unless AIDA cleans those files, this never happened before dont know when viruses started popping up in the setup files but im staying away lol..
    Attached Images Attached Images

If that really happened you'd see tons of people complaining both here and the reddit. That has something to do with your PC, not the tweaker. Remember your experience is not everyone's. AVAST is shit that's the truth. You're better off going to a technician to solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCorinn View Post
    Took everyones advice on here.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    If that really happened you'd see tons of people complaining both here and the reddit. That has something to do with your PC, not the tweaker. Remember your experience is not everyone's. AVAST is shit that's the truth. You're better off going to a technician to solve your problem.
    ^ This.

Another case of the infamous PEBKAC error.

Also:

Spoiler!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

when is the last time someone did a fresh install of pso2? i can tell ya its not my pc nothing gets thru with norton running trust me when i tell you,this only happened when i removed my norton for avast and tried to patch pso2 the tweaker has a virus..im gonna add 2 pics that i took before removing my norton
    Attached Images Attached Images

when is the last time someone did a fresh install of pso2?
    I just had some friends who just stared the game, a week ago, they never had the same problems you had. Only problem they had were getting the proxy plugin to work.

Edit: And oh, I had another friend of mine who started playing again 2 days ago with fresh client.
    Last edited by arokidaaron; May 2, 2017 at 12:17 AM.

i can tell ya its not my pc nothing gets thru with norton running trust me when i tell you,this only happened when i removed my norton for avast and tried to patch pso2 the tweaker has a virus.
    That explains things. Didn't you hear? Norton got hacked by the lizardmen recently. Mcafee is the only safe antivirus now. Check your bank accounts and godspeed brother.

You could just simply play it vanilla without using anything else.

Or you know manually patch that could also be a thing....
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

must've read some excellent guide that recommended "format c:" before installing new software
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget