Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Didn't they already do that though, just that they call it "Maron Strike"

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    And for anyone who comes here saying "Ra has wb" give me a break, every boss nowadays has wb jam and it becomes just as powerful as shifta, but a lot less efficient.
    I didn't know shifta boosted my damage output by 50%.

Let's face it, RA is a support class - one of the only two in the game, the other being TE. The difference is that you can do damage yourself instead of having to rely on Zanverse.

Also use crafted parallel slider like, all the time. Second best DPS after fully charged sat cannon, but far more practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Not JG, rifle needs to get away from the high risk high reward pas that mostly rely on enemy ai RNG and revamp them to be much more reliable and just don't do such massive damage.

Overall damage ought to rise due to far higher upkeep. And failing a lot of pas cause enemies and bosses move at the wrong time, interrupt you or projectile speed is pathetically slow is just incredibly frustrating.

I think launcher has the problem even more but I haven't used it since ep2 or 3 or so.
    >but I haven't used it since ep2 or 3 or so.
    Then you have ZERO idea what you're talking about.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Let's face it, RA is a support class - one of the only two in the game, the other being TE. The difference is that you can do damage yourself instead of having to rely on Zanverse.

Also use crafted parallel slider like, all the time. Second best DPS after fully charged sat cannon, but far more practical.
    TeSu with 5 Marons: 35-50 additional pp from skills and candys + additional pp regen from pet auto attacks + 400k with 1 strike stable while your hands are free for support techs...

As for Ra I just wish for a ring that makes Bullet Keep usable with other types of weapons T_T

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    TeSu with 5 Marons: 35-50 additional pp from skills and candys + additional pp regen from pet auto attacks + 400k with 1 strike stable while your hands are free for support techs...

As for Ra I just wish for a ring that makes Bullet Keep usable with other types of weapons T_T
    Idea:

Give Assault Rifles a "weapon action" like the Gunslash / hunter weapons / etc. That is a single shot, as opposed to the three-round burst it normally fires. Why have this, you ask? Weak Bullet goes on that. Suddenly, you can shoot like normal, keep your Weak Bullet in your rifle for when you need it, and still have access to your other stuff.

Unless this makes it too strong. Looking at it again, it's probably too strong. You know what, ignore what I typed:

Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Idea:
    So if I got this right, an alternate fire mode, single fire kinda like gunslash gun mode, probably faster and/or stronger since it's a rifle and will use up special ammo like WB unlike the burst fire mode we currently have for rilfes. Sound nice and all but it's too complicated for the likes of Sega so it's ultimately denied.

Unless this makes it too strong. Looking at it again, it's probably too strong.
    I dunno about Vol Gapor ( 'cause I dunno how it works) and Banish arrow ( 'cause I hate bows) but OP chart for me is:
    1 Chain Trigger
    2 Maron Strike
    3 Katana Combat
    4 Limit Break
    5 Weak Bullet
    WB have just to much cons when compared to others...

But this is offtop already, we're never gonna get someting like this anyway. And about topic theme it's about defence not dps.

I said it several times and I say it again: Reflect Aegis from Nova (which actually breaks Rifle).

Give Assault Rifles a "weapon action" like the Gunslash / hunter weapons / etc. That is a single shot, as opposed to the three-round burst it normally fires.
    Nova already toyed with the idea of having customizable Rifle normal attacks. You can change your normal attack to Single Shot (fires one, moderately high-damage bullet), Semi-Auto (regular attack), or Full Auto (One Point as a normal attack, but a lot weaker).
    Last edited by Altiea; May 4, 2017 at 01:33 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I dunno about Vol Gapor ( 'cause I dunno how it works) and Banish arrow ( 'cause I hate bows) but OP chart for me is:
    1 Chain Trigger
    2 Maron Strike
    3 Katana Combat
    4 Limit Break
    5 Weak Bullet
    WB have just to much cons when compared to others...

But this is offtop already, we're never gonna get someting like this anyway. And about topic theme it's about defence not dps.
    The fact that KC is there, and compound techs aren't makes me laugh.

Also, if you put WB (assuming jamming) on that chart, zanverse, and shifta strike belongs there too.

Vol graptor is a copy of banish arrow.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 4, 2017 at 03:10 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The fact that KC is there, and compound techs aren't makes me laugh.

Also, if you put WB (assuming jamming) on that chart, zanverse, and shifta strike belongs there too.

Vol graptor is a copy of banish arrow.
    not only is KC up there but it's above LB

holy shit what